Empress Wi Mokhwa - Ch. 16 - Reinvestigation

How can the ML be so clueless about this whole situation? Feeling bad because he thinks his brother may be ostracised... I really don't like tho skins of ML so I really hope the whole thing will focus more on the FL

This chapter was kinda boring or maybe it’s the story that is getting boring for me? I guess I’ll wait and read more chapters, before I drop or not...

Thx for the translations!

Ty for the translation, even with such a pointless chapter as this one... like this could easily be explained on two panels on any story that doesn't drag around lol

I'm not really sure what's happening. Maybe I'll understand later?

Yeah, it's getting a bit confusing, but I guess it's meant to be that way so the readers have no clue what Gajun's plans are.

It seems everything is going according to Gajun's plans. But nonetheless, it is pointless as he never and won't able to get support from Mokhwa's family unless Mokhaw pull "Tia from Abandoned Empress". Her family is the reason why he can be emperor in the first timeline.

Ugh that sneaky bastard , augh the ML is too nice, he needs to not give a f about gajun. Tysm for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread