Empress Wi Mokhwa - Ch. 17 - The Sam Eung Court Courtesan (1)

Man sometimes I completely blank out on the names and relationships of characters, had to go back to reread if the redhaired lady is the redhaired boy's mom or not.
Why these stories gotta confuse up the colors...

Fed-Kun's army
Tbh the Ml is so weak right now it's a bit infuriating. I hope it will change with the help of the Fl.

Damn, Gajun's mother is dumb asf, why is she insulting people that are helping them? What are they gonna do if that courtesan snitch on them? 😂 And I really hope she does, I can't believe that girl's self-esteem is so low she'll keep putting up with that crap when it's obvious no one is gonna reward her later.

Oh, and I hope Jejun is gonna ask Mokhwa's father for her hand in marriage.

Awñ haha, obviously you have to get close to your future father in law >u< Jejun is a cutie. ( ˘ ³˘)♥

In other things, he's obviously smart and understands perfectly what's going on, he probably doesn't want to push the power struggle because it'd cause many deaths. I bet that if it wasn't because he wanted to protect Mokhwa, he probably wouldn't have died nor lost the throne in his past life, but I do admit his righteous mind it's a big obstacle to reach the throne. Hope Mokhwa will help with that (which by her words, it seems that's what's going to happen). :C

OMG, that Courtesan Danhee is super pretty, but I can already sense she'll bring a bunch of problems in the future unless ofc she get tired and somehow gets onto Mokhwa's or Jejun's side (I'd prefer Mokwha's since it's obvious Danhee has an unstable mind and it's just looking for anyone's hand and that can be kinda toxic u know). I do agree Gajun's mother is an ignorant idiot but it can't be helped, so let's not have any hopes on her, haha. His son of a rat is already super dangerous without his mom's help.

And wow, as expected, that Gajun rat has many other rats everywhere.

Tysm for your big effort and for still sharing this story with us,
I really~ like it and I enjoy it so much. (*´꒳`*)💜

Courtesan Danhee is such a beauty. Too bad she became a prositute because of Gajun's order. Damn it.

Why is Gajun got all the pretty girls to his side and Jejun got nothing in the first timeline.

Whenever I read this type of manhwa/manga I always get irritated by the characters but at the same time I can’t help but want to know more and how the story will unfold, so the MC get her happy ending and character developments .

Thanks for the translations ^_^

I really hope that Mokhwa will be able to turn this Dahee girl into one of her people. Different from other stories I've read. She's still dealing with the trauma of her years by Gajun's side whereas it seems like most stories automatically shift to scheming for revenge

Users who are viewing this thread