Empress's Harem - Ch. 155

I mean at least he isn't dying. Still, I wonder what kind of medicine did he have to drink.

I'm mad now, how dare she even if its an act she went pretty far, I hope she begs him for forgiveness later.

My poor baby 😭😭😭 he’s been nothing but a precious bean and look how he’s being treated.

I mean yan an really doesn't want children anyway which she has already expressed by choking ruo yun that time, so she is probably thinking this is killing 2 birds with 1 stone. She can save him and render him infertile. Dunno if she is that cruel but we will see.

@Cookie90, its not that she doesn't want children, there's a reason she's taking the contraceptive soup instead of making him take it. Also I think the reason she said that to ruo yun was because he wanted to manipulate her into favoring him, so his family could get power.

I know yan an is doing this for a reason...but it still makes me so angry to see fei yue treated like this. Yeesh, why do bad things keep happening to him? He doesn't deserve it..

Users who are viewing this thread