Empress's Harem - Ch. 49

Is that yan an's old flame??! The one that old yan an has been waiting for?

.......prob not a good guy if he only came back now

(Better give us a very good reason for MIA for so long)

Dex-chan lover
Looks like she wants Fei Yue to show some possessiveness and jealousy? And did he actually thought about divorcing her for a moment? Did he do something to feel guilty about or is it just his feeling of inferiority?
And gosh; she fell asleep XD I feel a bit sorry for the black haired concubine(?)

@keks503 there's something going on with his family and the crown princess, she has made clear her interest in Fei Yue and has checked his purity mark, also his mother is a pawn to her. So, he was considering the divorce for that. Doesn't matter that he truly loves his wife, since it's a scheme of his family it counts as a betrayal in his behalf.

And if I'm not wrong, white haired cutie is the one he feared to become the second consort, the one that the original 3rd princess loved. And looool poor consort xD he was so waiting for this to happen hahaha 😂

Aggregator gang
Shame she slept.....I mean that’s disrespectful to her man who been waiting for it for ages

Omg been lowkey rooting for the wu fellow since the beginning! Too bad it's too good to be true or maybe too soon in this chapter hahah

i feel bad to root for fei yue, qian han and wu at the same time. they're all cuties and deserve love. though harem is gonna be a pain for them

Wu Langxin raised valid points, I'm glad she acknowledged that. Sad that she fell asleep though, right after he told her that he has needs as well. Why raise his hopes like that only to crush them immediately after?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if she's had any of them legit. She has some kinda dot on the back of her neck, is that the virgin symbol for women?

Users who are viewing this thread