Empress's Harem - Ch. 55

Somehow... I have a feeling that the previous third princess had promised that white haired man he will became her second consort when he comes back to the capital when she was little... He just appeared, and I already kinda feel guilty on behalf of the princess lol

(I'm pretty sure I had read somewhere that chinese prince of that time can have several second consorts, if my theory is true, I sure hope she can make that guy her second consort too...)

Butterfly is actually just a Tsundere hahaha. Honestly I find him very funny xD. Also they didn't do it, Butterfly is still a virgin. She just "helped" him.

I realized the Author actually rotates the 4 male lead's story and interaction with the princess. So don't worry, your faves will get their time.

Dex-chan lover
Aww butterfly is so cute and innocent, I kind of hope he'll get along nicely with the 1st consort. But I feel bad for the 1st consort who reached for the divorce papers but changed his mind, how could either be happy after that I'd choose butterfly

Fed-Kun's army
He will always be cute but he gets too lonely quickly...this sort of life will be too harsh for him....I am worried about him

All four main ML on the cover already appeared in the story except the white hair kid at the front, or is that little Bai?

We all know that the first consort will be an angry boi when they meet up 🤭

Users who are viewing this thread