Empress's Harem - Ch. 57

Dex-chan lover
Man, he got along so well with Butterfly, that I really felt moved by him...but omg?! Fei Yue actually burned the letter X'DD And honestly...Butterfly is so cute XDDD So easily moved...not sure if he's ready for court intrigue if his opponent's intentions are deeply hidden XDD

I just Fei Yue have a happiness. Because he is so love to the 3rd princess. Even so the 2nd princess and prime minister use him, he still love his wife.

I really want Fei Yue to be happy but burning that letter will have it's consequence

I really want fei yue to be happy but burning the letter is a big no no. You can't keep it hidden anyway now that bai yu is back, she might bump into him anytime...... bad feiyue

She already half suspecting you and now you do this😥

Dex-chan lover
I was rooting for you 😭😭😭
I kind of understand if it's jealousy but he was so nice to Butterfly. Is the guy someone the princess would throw everyone else away for?

In the middle of the chapter I was thinking that Fei Yue is really kind and never envy all the third princess's husband. And then when he burn Bai Yu letter, I'm changing my mind. Maybe Fei Yue treated all the princess's husband with kindness to get attention from the princess, or to deceive them that he wasn't an enemy. And then I remembered some quotes from another manga that said; "All humans are self egoistic creatures, and it isn't unusual for them to have some hidden intentions."

Well, they got me in the first half, ngl.

I dont understand... u dont know whose side i am on. I love fei yue but why does he feel so much envy and jealousy against bei yu. Is he not the person we think he is

Bai Yu is the original host's first love, and thus Feiyue's rival in love. He was the main reason why the original host was against marrying Feiyue in the first place. If the original host is still around, chances are Bai Yu will receive all of her love and she will completely ignore Feiyue.

I understand fei yue's fear but i feel sorry for bai yu, not because of the letter but because the person who has been waiting for him is no longer here while the person fei yue loved is our mc here. So 😔

Users who are viewing this thread