Empress's Harem - Ch. 63

Back then i support Fei Yue, but now i'll support Bai Yu. Not only he have suspicious relationship with the 2nd princess, he DARE TO BURN THE LETTER?!

I hope Fei Yue clears things up. I like him, I think he genuinely loves Yan An but he's acting suspicious and seems to be hiding something plus he's in cahoots with the other princess if I remember correctly. Anyways, thank you for the update!

@Elthz dude you can’t expect him to be so perfect as to not feel jealousy I mean he sat by and did nothing while his wife was out collecting men and even supported her but only this one guy gets on his nerves and that is fine, it’s human. Also man I do hope he’s the ml, I like him a lot.

no matter how other readers might view and judge fei yu, i'll still rooting for him. he have been so calm until now and yet just bcs of some unknown guy ( cus the author haven't explain the details yet ) he got a bit selfish and y'all throwing hates at him. he's also a human with feelings and the thing with his family and 2nd princess i think he only stucked with them. i don't think he is willingly joined them in their dirty plans. he truly loves his wife and we can see that

@ayna17 same, same!!! Fei Yue is my fav (lmao, at this point all of them are my favs but Fei Yue is my ult bias), I understand he's doing selfish things (which btw I don't blame him in this case, it's super understandable to be afraid of your wife falling for other guy and we don't even know Bai Yu's full story yet) and that he's still hiding things from the MC, but I hella trust and believe on him (plus she understands, she understands why is he doing the things he's doing and what his position and his background is, she understands that maybe at some point he'll do mistakes but despite that, she doesn't judge him. She's just waiting for him to be brave enough to love and fight together against the world and that's awesome!).

The man literally loves her to the core, not just because of their story in the past but because who she is now. He's ok doing all the consort work, welcome other concubines and more! His relationship with the Crown Princess it's the exact proof of that, he's just entangled with her because of his mother, but he was abused and forced on that aspect. And tbh having that relationship was awesome, even if some people may think he's betraying her, let's admit that in the past the 3rd Princess didn't know how to protect herself, nor anything, so keeping that relationship was the only way to keep her alive and I'm greatful for that.

So what if he's hiding Bai Yu's identity? He already did everything else at his best! He's willing to give up everything for her except that and I totally understand it. In fact, it makes me feel more at ease that he's that way, because it means he cares about himself as well and won't be an eternal pushover. It's exactly that strenght that will make him stand against his mother, the 2nd Princess and the Empress.

Fei Yue is already too good, it's ok to have faults (I looove that he's not perfect and I love that he's complex and has different layers, because that's what give us the chance to see real and human characters plus a good character developement). She eventually will discover everything and I'm pretty sure that, just as before, Fei Yue will still be the one who holds more weight on her heart. He just needs to make a decision, to fully take a side and I bet she'll give him the world and her heart (she's gonna do it anyways, but if he takes completely her side, she will finally love him in the way he deserves).

Edit: I'm not against the white bunny per se but his story is so blur to tell, especially because there's no way to know who he was before the adoption. He's interesting but he's suspicious as well. I welcome him into the harem if he has the chance and if he is a decent guy, but certainly I feel he'd be the most likely to be the betrayal in the original's Yan An's life. But yeah, whatever, definitely Fei Yue is the #1 for me! uwu

Edit2: oh yeah, but wtf with the 1st Princess, she's a 🐍

It's understanable if fei yue feel jealous and burned the letter. Imagine if you already married and then your husband's ex-lover send him a chat to make him come back to her, and it happens that you read it first, wouldn't it makes you want to delete it? Also, he said that it's more than his selfishless. The third princess can't check bai yue background and then fei yue said to qian han to protect third princess. This white haired guy seems fishy thou .. and then in the prologue his dialogue was "you can only see the background if you stand on the highest point" compared to another male chara that hinted his feelings for MC

Fei Yue was forced by his mother which is allied with the 2nd princess. You cant judge him being pushed over because man are 2nd class citizens in that world. But know that, he really loves the MC, like a lot, like a martyr at some point.

It's just an assumptions but,
When I first read the prologue, it seems that yan'an was betrayed by the man in shadows (when the new empress's crowned) and he took the new empress side. That's why I didn't trust fei yue at first, cuz in many romance plot the ones that betrayed the MC was the ML (I assumed it's fei yue cuz he's the main consort).
But then it seemed off,

In ch 1, yan an was dethroned and killed. the new empress has black hair and then said to yan an that "her lover betrayed her," and then the man in shadows appear then yan'an swear in tears that she'll never give her heart to anyone again.
So, I assumed the transmigrator (current yan an) was transmigrated in yan' an past (before she was dethroned and killed), and the man in shadows was the white haired guy.

There's a few reasons:

1. In the prologue, fei yue said that "he only wanted to life in happiness with the MC and that he want to be by her side forever," so it doesn't seems right that he wanted her to be killed and to leave her side.

2. There's no Qian Han when the empress wanted to kill her (cuz the past yan'an didn't meet him). He'll definetely come to protect her.

3. The current yan'an before she transmigrated was already felt the heart break and already sweared that she wouldn't give her heart to any man, so it seems off that she sweared that again (when she was dethroned - ch 1) And when the past yan'an dethroned, her expressions was like it was her first time to be heart broken.

Then when the past yan'an dethroned, she's surprised by the man in shadow and she doesn't expect it to be him, while the past yan'an was always suspicious of fei yue. So he was another person. And cuz the past yan'an didnt meet butterfly and qian han, so that man was not them too.

4. Her dress. That dress (in ch 1) was more like the past yan'an style, cuz the current (transmigrator) yan'an changed her style.

5. How the current yan'an feels when she meet bai yu. It feels that her heart's hurt (?) and uneasy, is it really only because the past yan'an romantic feelings?

6. Bai yu dialogue in the prolog. You can compare it to another men dialogue that hinted their love for mc, but not bai yue, rather he hinted that only the person in the higher position would clearly see the background (?). Though that he said "before that, please dont die headlessly", but then what about "after" it happens ?
So it's a possibility that the current (transmigrator) yan'an was transmigrated to the past yan'an (before she was dethroned) cause when she wake up, transmigrator yan'an was still in the body of third princess (her status's still a princess). And that man in shadow isn't fei yue (I believe).
But all above was only guess and can't be proved, take it with a grain of salt..😅😅

But this's the true fact:
The new empress that want to kill yan'an in the future was the first princess, and not the 2nd princess (based on her hair color). So she's the TRUE VILLAINS not the 2nd princess, and this chapter proved it!😈

Yeah.. first consort is a cheater AND hid then burned a letter from someone important. He’s dbag imo, and should leave mc if he doesn’t love her. Thank you for the chapter!!

I agree that the white haired guy was probably the one who betrayed her because she had a close relationship and thus would make the first princess feel that she has her in her grasp. While I’m upset with the first consort for hiding things like I get it so I’m conflicted.

She really needs to take the first consort's virginity soon lol. I want her to, just to piss off the second princess

OMG the 1st princess necklace!
Her jade pendant was similar to what bai yu wears!😲
And then the 1st princess said that yan an's already in her grasp!
I used to think that his pendant was a memento from yan an's body owner, but now I doubt it.😅
@CherryBlossom161 @Amelielily @AiriAi couldn't agree more!

Users who are viewing this thread