Empress's Harem - Ch. 64

Thank you for the updates😍
I hate the sisters, but I hate the 1st princess more than 2nd princess. She's so cunning and evil but pretend to be all kind and proper and hid her intentions! Compared to her, the 2nd princess more like a regular villainess

Oh no, we'll have to wait for the next chapter to know what's going on or there were missing pages? Haha ))): ah, I'm a little worried about Yan An tbh (and Fei Yue, don't forget the main hubby)

Btw, whatever the 1st princess does is super fishy so I wonder what's her plan -_-

Cant wait to see her protect bai yu (I hope she does ><)
Uh oh..our fei yu looking kinda worried there...

why would you waste such a beauty to an old person who's about to die and ruined the beauty's life? not to mention that bish empress already have 3000 men in her harem. she wouldn't do the deed with all of them for sure so why

Even if he look bad, I still like Fei Yue, whyyyyy ಥ╭╮ಥಥ╭╮ಥಥ╭╮ಥಥ╭╮ಥಥ╭╮ಥ

Bai yu was so breathtakingly beautiful and a nice man but I can't help but to be warry of him, he even wear the same pendant as the first princess

Ok wat if Bai yuu had to leave nd da third princess didn't want him to leave but he left anyways? Wat if dats y she felt as if Bai yuu betrayed her nd almost died.

Spoiler alert cuz i dunno how to do it

Ok dat seems to b da case. I just looked at chap 128, the third princess was feeding Bai yuu wid her mouth cuz he was injured. Then flashbacks bout how third princess running after Bai yuu as he was leaving blahblah. Then shockingly it shows how Bai yuu was raped nd violated by probably da first princess. Nd he had a scary look on his face while talking to the third princess nd probably plotting for revenge against dat bitch.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread