Empress's Harem - Ch. 92

kiss too lewd it got censored
lol the censorship on this manhua is so funny

lmao his resolve is very weak after all that preaching about no kiss no marriage. well he's drunk so it makes sense i guess....

Qian Han... not even a day after saying those words... haha seriously this man...

Thank you for the update!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH >U< omg omg omg, let my die in peace, he tasted her lips and now he wants more. Give us more, pls, hope that Immortal meme will become reality. Tnks for sharing haha. C":

Qian Han's chapters are always of my favorites, this boy has so many dreams, emotions, and things going on in his head, but he always decides to stay by Yan An's side; he may be a strong-headed tsundere, but his feelings of love for her are real. I didn't know he was a cultivator before and it's so nice to discover it (it makes all the sense of the world now, considering how strong and well trained he is and the kind of principles and philosophy he has, it'd be weird for a sick family who wanted to sell him to another woman to allow him to train freely and have a personality like his, but it's understandable now since he already came with a consciousness that he had other options. So no wonder he's the most difficult character to talk about things like marriage, kisses, love, etc.).

Assuming for what we saw in this chapter, I'd dare to say that he was an abandoned child or what happened to him in the first place? Because otherwise why he had to go and look for his family, trying to destroy the string with the mundane world? And how he was able to learn from another man in a world like this? Because a family like his obviously wouldn't allow that and idk but that's interesting, I always thought it was weird that a strong man as him was forced somehow to get married to a crazy woman.

PS. The part where he talked about his destiny and then he saw Yan An, AHHH, IT WAS SO F* BEAUTIFUL!!!! ))": <3

Dex-chan lover
....what...did they just censor a kiss??? Hahahahhahaha; omg XD Whyyyy though? The censorship is totally hilarious and ruins the mood while reading...Hahhahaha XDD

HAHAHA the kiss is censored and Yan An woke up, idk if this was supposed to be romantic but it became funny to me lol. Great chapter tho.

Thank you for the update! 💖

lol haha I think the censorship is there because the author doesn't know how to draw kissing.

wait, why censor ahhhhhhh T_T
but it was nice when he leaped out on his wedding dress and met Yan An <3

The censor in this series doesn't make much sense to me but it does crack me up a bit 😂

Wtf is with the random censor on the kissing? They weren’t even touching lips yet in the first censored part. Just kind of stupid. Still a good chapter though, I can’t believe she passed out in the middle of him telling her his story.. it seems like they’ve all forgotten she wasn’t original from this world too.. and it kind of seems like she’s starting to act like all the other women.

Users who are viewing this thread