END chapter filter tag

Supporter
Didn't find it yet, sorry if I just missed it.

Would be cool to have a filter that let's you choose not publication status but translation status. Translation groups could apply this status themselves or it could be that if Manga have END chapter in list. Don't know if it's possible but would be really cool and helpful to people who like to binge read without cliffhangers.

Upvote 1
Contributor
Was already suggested and rejected(iirc) as its ambiguous as to what it means for a series to be completely translated.

I will try to find the post about it later (if I am not shit), but here are some points that I remember...
  • each language would have it's own status
  • what happens when multiple groups work on one title in the same language
  • do extras and bonus content count towards completion

Supporter
Was already suggested and rejected(iirc) as its ambiguous as to what it means for a series to be completely translated.

I will try to find the post about it later (if I am not shit), but here are some points that I remember...
  • each language would have it's own status
  • what happens when multiple groups work on one title in the same language
  • do extras and bonus content count towards completion
I see... That, sadly, make sense... Although it could be combined with "have translated chapters in..." filter maybe? The problem with multiple groups working on it is quite bad... For extra, I would say it shouldn't be problem but I don't know the rule for when the chapter is marked as END in the first place so I can't really tell...

Users who are viewing this thread