Endo and Kobayashi's Live Commentary on the Villainess - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaahhhhh! There's nothing like a nice dose of Liselotte to heal my heart. Her tsundere-isms are precious, her face of gratitude was sweet, her doting on Finne is wholesome, it's all just wonderful.

It's nice to see how well Sieg's adapted to and understanding her. And it looks like we might get some proper "I love you"s in the near future.

Finne too. She's...quite a doof. There's so much personality compared to the typical heroine, and it's beautiful. A glutton, and a tsukkomi, and...from what I can tell, a secret high-nobility heir?

Aggregator gang
Gonna be interesting how bard handles his whole engagement thing. On another note, that last page looked so adorable, blessed be a tsundere that is loved.

Thanks for the translation as always~

Dex-chan lover
It'll be 1 or 2 chapter more that we'll get to the revelation that
Rize and Finne are actually cousins

THE LAST PAGE/?!?!?! LISOLETTTEEE BESTTTT GIRLLLLLLLL AA A A A A A A ! ! ! ! ! I CANT TAKE IT ANYORE!!!1 SEND ME TO TSUN HEAVEN LIKE SIEG!! !I AM ONE WITH SIEG!!!1 malFUnctioning

thank you for the translation!! love this manga to bits as it never fails to make me laugh?? like the running gag of sieg entering tsun heaven and staying paralysed in it whilst bluntly replying to finnes concerns is hilarious???

Sieg looking like has achieved true understanding of what a tsundere is, has got to be the best thing about this chapter imho, right there with exasperated Rize-tan facepalming at Bard's behavior.

Users who are viewing this thread