Endo and Kobayashi's Live Commentary on the Villainess - Vol. 3 Ch. 10.2

Dex-chan lover
Finne is pretty far down the rize route but seig can still salvage the situation if he can find bard and play cupid, other wise hes going to have a pretty strong rival who just confessed out in the open to a rize who's surprisingly easy to sway

Dex-chan lover
@MagicBananas Look at it this way: The original game plot has gone incredibly off the rails. This information dump may have been part of the backstory all along, it's entirely possible. Because Endo and Kobayashi's influence has changed a lot of things, what we have now are people willing to work together to help Finne and her mother. (Especially since Rize-tan no longer has to isolate herself in her original negative emotions, so she is everready to throw down for Finne's sake)

Without them, it's likely that Finne and her mother would be screwed. Despite what little we see from Kobayashi spoiling the original plot, all that seediness about the Marcheners or whoever still exists. Just that they'd be bigger problems than what they likely will be.

LMAO everyone's inner ">:)" is coming out,,, like,,, when all the children were like ">:) time to commit c r i m e" like wow wow what a time to be alive yall

Remember that the Yuri route does exist in the original game, so better watch out, Sieg.

Dex-chan lover
Ec-Stqh7-U8-AU4-U-2.png

Dex-chan lover
@MagicBananas Lis is all over Finne throughout the whole story with only the prince having a higher position in her heart. Finne is also the daughter of her uncle and a legitimate heir of the family, and the marquis also mentioned how much he loved his brother and that he was supposed to be the head of the family. Finally, the marquis only have daughters, which is why one of them is to wed their cousin Bard and have him take over as head of the family. Now with this arrangement, the daughters will be free to marry outside and Finne's position and identity will be secured (Also, it's obvious Bard will still take over, just married to Finne instead).

So how's this throwing away their family assets?

Hahaha I love this manga so much
The look on his face seeing Rize and Finne being lovey-dovey and having no idea what y u r i route is hahahaha I'm dying 🤣🤣

Double-page supporter
Wait. Is there a Yuri route in the original game, then?

Sieg, you gotta make some moves, man

Users who are viewing this thread