Endo and Kobayashi's Live Commentary on the Villainess - Vol. 3 Ch. 10.2

Dex-chan lover
@toru_okada : I could be wrong, but back when they were talking about various routes, wasn't there a full harem route where even Lize was one of the harem members? (The reason they said that was a no go was because Bard still die during the evil witch fight)

Dex-chan lover
Lol poor siege. He needs to get a move on or else Lize is going to be won over lolol
Many thanks

@WhimsiCat you are correct in the second chapter, it is explained that there is a reverse harem route where Lize is one of the members, but Baldur is also one of the members. While it is the route where both of them live, the reason the route is a no go is because when Kobayashi was explaining the route, when Endo heard it, he thought about the life of the characters after the game was over. If they did the reverse harem route, it wouldn't really be that happy of an ending since, in his words "the crown prince, a marquis daughter, and all sorts of other important young nobemen all fighting over finne!? If you really think about it, if they really start fighting over her, won't it tear the country apart!?"
Thus, after they eliminate the idea that any of the routes, even the solo clear route, should be followed to avoid deaths and the future unhappiness of the characters. And since they realize that they can truly interfere with the game, they decide for the greatest happy ending to allow everyone to be with who they treasure and find their happiness.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
Next thing you know if Yuri route takes place Sieg will become the one that's affected by the Dark Witch. If he can hear the words of god won't he be able to hear the voice of the devil/witch too?

Dex-chan lover
Oh god, i died on last few pages.
Manga adaptation is amazing!! I was waiting for this scene.

Hope this will get an anime someday...

OMG :)) If Yuri route happens then Sieg might be converted to become evil by the person who tries to come to the other side 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread