Endo and Kobayashi's Live Commentary on the Villainess - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.1

Theory! (I haven't read beyond this chapter)

She actually is eve, or "eve". She just doesn't know it. She somehow got brought into the real word, and fell for baseball guy. I foresee a drama where pretty boy model fights to get her for himself and where baseball guy is left alone in heart-aching solitude. At least for a chapter or 2. And when the Heroine IN the game realizes she is really in love with the pretty boy model from the real world, pretty boy model gets her, and baseball guy gets his goddess back. What about knight guy? He doesn't know his own feelings, so we can't be quick to assume he is in love with her. It could just be admiration.

“God route” one of the weirdest thing I’ve ever heard in VN. Sound very creepy. It’s not normal to use real person in VN especially without permission.

What if
the Game world is parallel universe to the Real world ,the Otome game is a tool for ‘god’ to edit reality BOTH side, so the model guy change the game plot, which make him into a secret capture target. If the model guy brought Finne to reality, would the reality correct itself by adapting the event into game plotline? Other weird thing is Rize’s mom, My gut tell me that she is actually the Ancient Witch. Either it was the ‘real’ person or apparition, I don’t know

This chapter make me think crazily as much as Stein;Gate

Dex-chan lover
Oh this guy was the one a few chapters ago trying to access the game.

Users who are viewing this thread