Endo and Kobayashi's Live Commentary on the Villainess - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Hmmmm, it keeps bothering me, what if the "evil sound" She heard was coming from the actor from the other chapter??
I didn't read the VN, so if someone knows please tell me if they eventually reveal something about it.

Lise looks a lot more worn this chapter and not just in the nightmare. I don't think she's ever had on a pure black ensemble before, the witch really is affecting her here.

Dex-chan lover
pog development on areas more than just the romance. This series really is developing quite well.

Dex-chan lover
You can change text in bubble and have a true villainess scheming for a half of chapter. It is really fit her character, no wonder it caused misunderstanding without the gods voice.

And it reaaally took you long enough.

@Papah

A late reply, but if you think carefully about the original game plot, it's an obvious.
It's the witch's (true villainess) voice. But as you saw, Endo and Kobayashi prepared them already.
Those preparations are utterly wasted.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS IS SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

hehehehehe i've been waiting for this :D but also DON'T CORRUPT HER LEAVEEEE

SWGVNKSLKO VGUYAEASSSSSSSSS YEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS LETS GOOOOO

Why did I know this was going to happen the moment they started talking?? Is she afraid or is she flustered? Like what about Bard if she marries the god?

Users who are viewing this thread