Endo and Kobayashi's Live Commentary on the Villainess - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
In the game plot Lize would be eaten by that demon right?
I guess its not just at the end of scenario but more like its always been there.

LIZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
OI SIEG, DO SOMETHING ABOUT HER PLEASE

Aggregator gang
Lol and here i was thinking that drawer.. (forget the english name) looks perfect to hide finne, seems like liese beats me to punch there ahaha! Nice revelation!

Am I the one who's thinking that this "witch" is that dude that Kobayashi met on the street? And he is a creep that tries to brainwash Lize so she's left alone for him to creep all over her?)

Mangadex can you make an exception so that I Can rate this manga an 100/10 please?

Theory time. Obviously someone else got into the game and is another voice from the “gods” and is telling all those nasty thoughts.

Group Leader
THIS IS WHEN I REGRET THE MANGADEX RATING SYSTEM

@innocents ikr mangadex needs to add a system like that

1 scene for 1 chapter with a long talk and flat. but a surprise on the last page.

Double-page supporter
I like exactly 0% of that black oooze, can it stop trying to poison our sweet villainess now?

Dex-chan lover
She really said "Bitch, the moment you stepped in this room. You have already confessed"

Dex-chan lover
Liese playing that 4D chess like she's about to write some names into the Death Note and shiet

Users who are viewing this thread