Endo and Kobayashi's Live Commentary on the Villainess - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

like I understand the meddling vibes and I'm sure it will work out well but thats kind of shitty to have someone secretly listening in

"Just confess already. JK, actually, you already did."
What a fucking boss.
I'd bet you anything that this evil shadowy voice isn't actually the witch or whatever, it's that other IRL guy we've seen playing the game.

Screw off witch! I like how all the couples are coming together! I love what Liselotte did there at the end! Such a boss.

Double-page supporter
"Pathetic. Just confess already. Just do it.

Also. By the way. You already did."

This witch or alternate, fake god's voice also needs to STOP making the tsundere cry. Please stop this now.

Dex-chan lover
Whoever is saying mean things to Liselotte, I WILL PUNCH YOU TO DEATH

I'm glad to see such solidarity in the comments. If the one weirdly obsessed guy we've met outside the game in the story is indeed the one fueling the witch's harassment of Lise (and making Kobayashi really uncomfortable/scared), I hope that our lad Endo puts his years of baseball training to good use and bludgeons the man into an ambulance. Lord knows Finne won't need any help doing the same to the in-game witch. Anybody working so tirelessly to make our sweet soon de'ray suffer with their cruel words deserves some serious comeuppance themselves

Aggregator gang
Damn, seeing the witch seeping into Liselotte hearts everytime she's dreaming makes me really anxious. 😨

Dex-chan lover
Kobayashi can surely see what Liselotte is going through & eventually explain it to the prince. Even if she gets possessed, I imagine Finne can use her super-strength to restrain Lise until she can be exorcised.

Users who are viewing this thread