Engan no Cyclops - Ch. 0 - Oneshot

Loved it 😆 The story was good too considering it was a one shot 😢 hopefully she’ll return to jump with a new series. I missed her artwork so much 😭

I didn't like it, quite boring.

I think a manga about lawyers and prosecutors would be successful as long as it was similar to Ace Attorney, with interesting cases and plot twists, but it is somewhat complicated to write.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the one-shot. Merry Christmas Cyan Steam!

The author gave cyclops some sort of gimmick just so he could skip over all the strenous part of writing a crime fiction story, which unfortunately is the highlight for this type of narrative. This was extremely mediocre, even for a oneshot.

To reiterate my point, this was the same reason why neo;lation (also by jump) had pisspoor writing. The author wanted to write a manga about hacking, yet he wasn't as educated on the subject as much as he needed, and thus, had to resort to gimmicks has a leeway to simplify it's writing.

weird manga, i thought there would be some mind games going on but we got magic eye instead. nonetheless, it's good to see shiro-sensei's art again!

... And in terms of art, it's alright, i guess. The story doesn't make any special use of Usazaki Shiro's art so I don't have anything remarkably special to say about it.

This guy just using Yu-gi-oh penalty games on the liars, that's kinda badass. The story was a bit bland tho, ngl.

Users who are viewing this thread