Enjigakari - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Sleepover! Sleepover!

Dex-chan lover
This seems like it's the first chapter where Enji being a robot has a significant role in the story. In earlier chapters, aside from a few blink-and-you'll-miss-it shots of Enji plugging wires into her arm, you could almost forget Enji was an android.

Maa-chan looks a lot like Nobue Itou from Ichigo Mashimaro. She seems to have a somewhat similar personality as well although Maa-chan seems to be a little more responsible than Nobue, who often gets drunk in front of the younger girls.

Dex-chan lover
This seems like it's the first chapter where Enji being a robot has a significant role in the story. In earlier chapters, aside from a few blink-and-you'll-miss-it shots of Enji plugging wires into her arm, you could almost forget Enji was an android.

Maa-chan looks a lot like Nobue Itou from Ichigo Mashimaro. She seems to have a somewhat similar personality as well although Maa-chan seems to be a little more responsible than Nobue, who often gets drunk in front of the younger girls.
I was thinking to myself that these characters and this chapter felt very Ichigo Mashimaro, honestly. You've got Chika, Nobue, and Miu right there, with Enji almost being the Matsuri of the group. No Ana to be had, though.

Dex-chan lover
with Enji almost being the Matsuri of the group.

The main reason I first checked out this manga three or four years ago when browsing thumbnails of newly-updated manga is quite likely because I thought Enji looks a lot like Matsuri Sakuragi except with lighter hair and cat ears, but Matsuri herself has worn cat ears on multiple occasions in the Ichigo Mashimaro manga and anime.

Users who are viewing this thread