Enrolling in the Transcendent Academy - Ch. 93

Dex-chan lover
Been a year since last update. I almost consider this as abandoned. I got chapters 0 to 29 previously. with only the listed chapters just now posted. There is a big gap. Hope for fill ins.

As of now only the newly posted chapters are available (in English). (big purge ?)

This has been being regularly updated on the website for the group doing the translations (currently Rizz, formerly known as Realm). You can read from 0 - 93 on their Transcension Academy page:

https://rizzcomic.com/series/r2311170-transcension-academy

For whatever reason, a lot of these groups delay posting their updates here, sometimes for many months, and some don't even post at all, so you have to search out all their homepages. It's really annoying having to keep track of so many different sites, and especially infuriating when they constantly change URLs and break bookmarks, but I don't see it changing anytime soon (if anything it's getting worse), so I just bookmark the individual story pages for the ones I'm reading and blacklist the sites that break bookmarks, and that's really the best way to keep updated.

Dex-chan lover
This has been being regularly updated on the website for the group doing the translations (currently Rizz, formerly known as Realm). You can read from 0 - 93 on their Transcension Academy page:

https://rizzcomic.com/series/r2311170-transcension-academy

For whatever reason, a lot of these groups delay posting their updates here, sometimes for many months, and some don't even post at all, so you have to search out all their homepages. It's really annoying having to keep track of so many different sites, and especially infuriating when they constantly change URLs and break bookmarks, but I don't see it changing anytime soon (if anything it's getting worse), so I just bookmark the individual story pages for the ones I'm reading and blacklist the sites that break bookmarks, and that's really the best way to keep updated.
I sometimes reach out to group pages. It's a plus minus thing by doing so. In this case, for some reason everything previously here disappeared. Only the new uploaded content is present. Never a good thing when there is such a large turnover.

Users who are viewing this thread