Eriko-kun, Ocha!!

Power Uploader
I think MU is correct

Screenshot_20230726-151117_Opera.jpg

Screenshot_20230726-151149_Opera.jpg

No clue why the release doesn't show up on the release page

http://www.munyu.info/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=108&p=1058&hilit=Eriko+kun#p1058

Group Leader
Hi, Munyu Heavy Industries head here.

I don't remember this series at all. Looking at the raws on e-h, the pinups in each tankobon are "cute girl in normal situation" then "same image without her clothes on" which definitely would have fit our style back in the day, but I'm not sure the actual manga is ENF/Exhibitionism type content that we focused on. The art style IS familiar but it could also just be cause it's somewhat generic? I don't recall Munyu Magazine, I think that was just something Malone was doing for a fun little release of a bunch of stuff he had done at the same time.

The forum's pretty fried, which is why none of the posts are appearing on it. I'll try updating the software to see if I can recover those posts et all to see what we have.

I really doubt Malone would have released 3 tanko volumes at once like that, and sadly I haven't heard from Malone in about a decade, so this, if it did exist (and I don't think it did beyond like, a chapter or something), might be lost to time.

Users who are viewing this thread