Erio and the Electric Doll - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Life Goes On

Dex-chan lover
I just found this manga and, damn, it's amazing. The art style is breathtaking and unique. It reminds me of a Studio Ghibli film, and the thick, clear lines make it look like a woodcut print. I'm a sucker for steampunk (personally I think calling it steamcore would be more thematic, but whatever) and the like.
I also enjoy the absurdist themes. Life ends, emotions are often irrational, but it's all worth it anyways. That line about squeezing all the shine out of the last drop of life like a treasure made me cry.
And, of course, the YURI! Love it.
Alec asking out a girl who is both oblivious and a lesbian was funny.
This comment might seem a bit like it's just skimming my thoughts, and that's because it is. If I wrote down how I truly felt, it would probably take up a few pages.
I regret to inform you all that the wholesome atmosphere in this comment section is about to end, because I want to forward the following question.
How would Ange taste? I mean, it's gotta be worth regardless :aquadrink:
I think Erio is going to discover that once she's an adult.

Just came across this manga and am so happy I did. Thanks so much for the work you're doing translating this niche but beautiful manga, I can't wait to see more!

Dex-chan lover
I love how this series hits that wonderful sweet spot of poignant and bittersweet and comfy. It's so good!

Also, I love that Erio sufficiently paid back Alec unintentionally insulting Ange earlier by doing the same sort of innocently backhanded comment. "Sorry, my dude, your crib's too small for me to move in."

That deserved a BRUH.
Welcome to the BRUH Zone, Alec.

730.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread