Ero Mangaka Onee-san to Otsukare Ryman - Ch. 6 - Challenge, and the bitterness of failure

Dex-chan lover
Isn't the bluriness coming from the raws? because the text seems pretty much fine for me 🤔
I will try it later today. If it doesnt Work, ill try to upscale or sharpen them

I would like to add to that. The text is fine. It's the art and pages that are really messing with it. The text being clean ironically makes it more telling with the difference in detail scaling.

Double-page supporter
Well, from the fans perspective, they follow a creator since they like their main content.
While the creator certainly can experiment, building up an audience for one thing and expecting them to like a different thing is a gamble at best. In most cases it will likely result in "not my cup of tea, just hope this remains a one-off"
I think it works if the creator has developed a genre agnostic creation style, though her content doesn't seem to be that.
Maybe if she used a pseudonym, but her artstyle would be too recognizeable

Dex-chan lover
Pure love all the way

NTR is for losers with trust issues
The thing is that she mixed both ntr and vanilla it seems.

So I assume she did a cutesy romcom that then suddenly turned into NTR.

No wonder she is getting flamed in the reviews lol, I would be pissed too.

Dex-chan lover
The thing is that she mixed both ntr and vanilla it seems.

No wonder she is getting flamed in the reviews lol, I would be pissed too.
Dude that's the lowest of the low, she needs to be bonked

Dex-chan lover
No, it was just fans of the genre being annoyed at her for doing a different genre. That's where the comparison with music artists came from.

Dex-chan lover
I reuploaded the sharpened pages now.I hope it is better now...
It's better, but I think what makes it more noticable is that ch.5 has no issues at all and comparitively, chapter 6's pages seem shrunken in for some reason. Like at actual pages are reduced in size comparatively.
cb40cbdf88bd7b64a15b93ab1e8b18a6.png
ee97bef37c1448c233a55b22b346e764.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread