Ero Mangaka Onee-san to Otsukare Ryman - Ch. 7 - Carry me home.

Dex-chan lover
brooo you're holding a series hostage for these trash ass scanlations, like deadass im better off not reading this at all then paying for something so low quality. like i know this shit isn't easy but if you are demanding money for continued translations at the absolute minimum you need to have a good reason

Group Leader
Begging for money while putting out low quality work is always a laugh.
We do not beg the people to help us finance the raws. It is an option. We do the TLs in our free time because we like doing it. If you count this as begging I am fine with it, but when there are people that would like to support us, thats an option how. I am sure you wouldn't want to pay for raws yourself when it is basically free for everyone else. We do not intend to hold this series hostage. If someone else wants to do it, there isnt a problem.

Dex-chan lover
I see no problem with charging for chapters, but where the hell are you getting your raws?
A quick google search provided me with much higher quality raws.
Heres a quick clean/typeset job I did on page 1
fTasO9b.png

Also your type setter should really be using a stroke around text when its overlaying over something, its much nicer to read that way.

Group Leader
I see no problem with charging for chapters, but where the hell are you getting your raws?
A quick google search provided me with much higher quality raws.
Heres a quick clean/typeset job I did on page 1
fTasO9b.png

Also your type setter should really be using a stroke around text when its overlaying over something, its much nicer to read that way.
Hi, where did you get your raws from :) Are they perhaps free ? I got ours from the official sites, but I don't know why they end up seemingly lower res. Quick side note, we do not intend to charge for doing the chapter, but we thought that it would be fair if we as a community paid for the raws ;) Thank you for your feedback regarding the stroke

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If you can't scanlate without begging for cash (or actually doing a good job and providing decent images), then maybe you should find another hobby?

Thankfully I can just block you and wait for someone who isn't trash to pick this up down the road, plenty of other things to read in the meantime.

Hi, where did you get your raws from :) Are they perhaps free ? I got ours from the official sites, but I don't know why they end up seemingly lower res. Quick side note, we do not intend to charge for doing the chapter, but we thought that it would be fair if we as a community paid for the raws ;) Thank you for your feedback regarding the stroke
let's get a timeline here:

you put out a low-quality scanlation
proceed to ransom the series
get told that your scanlation is trash and told both how to do better and how to find higher quality raws
and then ask for a link because you're too lazy to either read the post you're replying to or search Google for 3 minutes.

Top shit, you've truly surpassed everyone's expectations of you.

let's get a timeline here:

you put out a low-quality scanlation
proceed to ransom the series
get told that your scanlation is trash and told both how to do better and how to find higher quality raws
and then ask for a link because you're too lazy to either read the post you're replying to or search Google for 3 minutes.

Top shit, you've truly surpassed everyone's expectations of you.

We're doing this free at the start and are doing this in our free time still. We're also still quite new to doing this charity translation, as new as August this year. So a feed back is better than an insult towards the free time that we've been putting towards translating this manga rather than have a rest from work and college.

But thank you for your time for reading this manga, hopefully you have a better experience in reading still.

If you can't scanlate without begging for cash (or actually doing a good job and providing decent images), then maybe you should find another hobby?

Thankfully I can just block you and wait for someone who isn't trash to pick this up down the road, plenty of other things to read in the meantime.
Scanlation most of the time does require money, so saying that asking the community for funds as begging is something.
Since we honestly do this out of the pocket money of the translators.

But thanks for the feedback, perhaps you could provide some that could help with increasing the quality of the translation further on

Dex-chan lover
I forget if its the exact site I used, but Manga-zip . info has the raws,
you can find the volumes by just tossing the japanese name into the search

I forget if its the exact site I used, but Manga-zip . info has the raws,
you can find the volumes by just tossing the japanese name into the search
Thank you, we appreciate the feedback so that the outcome could increase the quality that are provided to the readers.
/}__/}
( ^u^)
(>♡<)

Dex-chan lover
So what's your next excuse going to be to try to get money for your Kofi since you're not paying for the Raws anymore so you don't have the excuse to try to hold the series ransom?

Group Leader
So what's your next excuse going to be to try to get money for your Kofi since you're not paying for the Raws anymore so you don't have the excuse to try to hold the series ransom?
There is none. If they are really free over there, we do not need to ask for your support. The supporters who did tip can, and I told them already, get a refund.

Users who are viewing this thread