Ero Mangaka Onee-san to Otsukare Ryman - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Eating Together

Dex-chan lover
Just found this, seems like a really interesting execution of this concept that unfortunately got thrown to the wayside by the previous TLs...

Thanks for the translations! Will you be completing the series?

Dex-chan lover
How does a man manage to get married and divorced three times in a span of 18 years? (both partners must be 18 in Japan to marry, so 36-18=18) I could understand if this happened over like 30-50 years, but 18?

Dex-chan lover
One nit-pick, the dialogue "neither of them greeted me when I got home" doesn't make sense because it's referring to three people. 'Neither' refers to only two people/party, 'None' would be better.

Other than that, great translation! I hope to see more!

Group Leader
Just found this, seems like a really interesting execution of this concept that unfortunately got thrown to the wayside by the previous TLs...

It has more chapters ? I thought it finished with number 5 xD

Edit: It currently had 10 chapters.
If you guys feel like its worth it and donate for the raws, sure,why not.

Supporter
At this point he might was well give up and get wife number 4, maybe this one won't be a 4th ex-wife :meguu:

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! I hope she is at least also covering the cost of some of the ingredients. If she's coming over almost daily and making him cook for her, that gets expensive real fast.

Banned
How does a man manage to get married and divorced three times in a span of 18 years? (both partners must be 18 in Japan to marry, so 36-18=18) I could understand if this happened over like 30-50 years, but 18?
My mother had had 3 husbands before she hit 30. 2 kids to each husband. Was a nightmare but from where I'm from this isn't entirely uncommon.

Dex-chan lover

If you want something similar you can try "Nana looking for work" there is a oneshot and serial.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for your TL! By doing so, you showed me a manga I was not aware of and its a nice one.

Keep up with the good job :)

Users who are viewing this thread