Eroge Sekai ni Tensei Shita Ore ga, Oshi e no Ai de Netorare Heroine o Shiawase ni Suru. - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
MC love playing the shitty Eroge game and Nerd respect your hardcore dedication. :dogkek:

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Be Warned

This is not a "MC will save all the girls" NTR switch story.

From what I remember of the raws I read, the NTR guy has already fucked and made three girls his, after the MC was unable to prevent it. It seems like he will continue to be an unstoppable force until it's the main heroine's turn. I guess that's when the MC will prevent her bad end... But frankly, with how things are playing out, I'm starting to doubt that, lol.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I saw the title & was thinking this would be like I Was Reincarnated As The Scumbag From a Netorare Manga, But The Heroine is Coming On To Me but doesn't seem like this will be the case. I'll follow for now but man does this scream hot garbage & the guy's friend had to be trolling him for recommending this eroge game. Depending on how close I am with him, I'd be mad & try to get back at him for it. I know this group primarily handles hentai but I thank you for the translation of this manga that borderlines hentai (for now).

@slyss I had to check your spoiler since I trust your comment but I have to ask: Does he start in the middle of the game that he couldn't stop those flags/save those poor girls or is it more of the system of the game is so hardcoded that it is preventing him from doing anything?

Dex-chan lover
The game that he couldn't stop those flags/save those poor girls or is it more of the system of the game is so hardcoded that it is preventing him from doing anything?

Frankly, I don't wanna talk too much about it because I stopped reading it for a a reason, but what I can say is that The guy is Mr. Perfect, and everything plays in his favor. On top of that, like any NTR guy, he has that "Superior cock" going on.

I'm just here to warn people so they don't get the idea that this is all fluff, because the first few chapters will give off that impression. And frankly, so far, everything between the MC and the ML has been that way, but I'm just giving a heads-up to those who aren't into this kind of plot, especially if they're expecting that there won't be any despair for the MC.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

Frankly, I don't wanna talk too much about it because I stopped reading it for a a reason, but what I can say is that The guy is Mr. Perfect, and everything plays in his favor. On top of that, like any NTR guy, he has that "Superior cock" going on.

I'm just here to warn people so they don't get the idea that this is all fluff, because the first few chapters will give off that impression. And frankly, so far, everything between the MC and the ML has been that way, but I'm just giving a heads-up to those who aren't into this kind of plot, especially if they're expecting that there won't be any despair for the MC.
Thank you for the honesty & JFC this really is HOT GARBAGE!! Those poor girls & the Japanese devs of that game sure knows their audience plus the author is also at fault. Can't wait for the rating of this to change from the 7.73 rating at time of me typing this.

Dex-chan lover

Thanks for the heads-up, nearly fell for it. Now uncheck the viewed and forget this ever exists.

Seriously, WTF is wrong with Japan and NTR? It's starting to getting increased releases these last years.

Users who are viewing this thread