Eroge Sekai ni Tensei Shita Ore ga, Oshi e no Ai de Netorare Heroine o Shiawase ni Suru.

Dex-chan lover
Hm, no. But im biased. If you look it from a Harem enjoyers eyes then no since:
  • MC is the typical cuck simp who somehow wants to save the girls, but keeps on failing and gets multiple times a live cuck show. While he gets frustrated, he dosent make a move at all since the author forces him to stay still. He has some flirty scene/panels with the FMC, but the whole focus is on the douche fucking other girls.
  • Douche is your typical NTR dude who cucks the MC. He has it all, looks, big cock and charm. One moment the girls dont like him, next chapter they suck his dick. Chapter after chapter. He isnt smart, nor is here corruption...he just fucks them and he has conquered them lol.
  • FMC...well, she somehow is save BUT every third or fourth chapter we get forced to see MC cuck thoughs of how she gets fucked by him time after time after time. Its the typical cuck authors way of saying: "How can I make the FMC have some NTR scene without making it one directly." FMC personality is nothing special, almost shallow
  • Rest of the LI(s)...well, there is this short hair with the glasses who has more brains then the MC, but as right now nothing happnes. I thought that she would help in MC quest to "save" them, but all it does just prolonge the pointless dialogs. The rest are nothing to cry about, some are airheads, some are your pincess type of personality, one is a tsundere. But none of the girls had much interaction with the MC at all, and I checked to the current chapters which says a lot. Basically the LI(s) exists purely for the douche here.
From ch. 1 - 14 you might think that the MC will somehow save them, but after that it goes downhill fast, but before it was already hinted and indirectly told and even shown what to except...kinda. Also why I say this this manga lies to its readers is because and also hides that its a NTR story labed as a Harem only to piss people off:

- 7 girls(8 if you count the teacher) in total. 4 Main LI(s), 3 Side LI(s)
  • 3 out of 8 girls already claimed/conquered by the douch up to chapter 20, there are 33-38? chaps now out or so, so the chances he already got more is pretty much high
  • MC didnt started doing anything from stopping the douche from stealing the girls, like the typical cuck he is.

So with that, we can already see this aint a "perfect happy ending", nor did MC either helped ANY of them, nor does he wants to it seems since the author(he is a giga cuck himself) thinks as long the FMC wouldnt be touched, everything is ok (But lets keep pushing every chapter some panels how MC thinks about the FMC getting fucked by the douche, people will love it! Especially the Harem readers who this is tagged as clown shoes)

Thanks for the heads up. Once again, a manga with a lovely FMC--only permitted because the story is a font of depravity. Speaking of depravity, I've said it many times: authors will write what they like. They have to take the time to think of the things that go into a story: if they can stand to put all that time cooking up absolutely unwholesome and insidious things to stuff into a story, they probably like the stuff to begin with. Tsukiyo Rui, like I've also said, is an example--a lolicon, he goes to various lengths to push pedophilia, but I don't remember a single one of his works in which he hasn't. Kaiyari is surely his most infamous work--but people are too busy being distracted by the "very special crime" and its frequency to actually see where Tsukiyo's head actually is. As an example, he has Keyaruga give Freya a breast reduction, rarely misses a chance to have Keyaruga show disdain toward her, and even has another character completely eradicate the top half of a different girl with a similar character design to Freya--all while depicting pedophile bait far, far more favorably.

With that being the case, Tsukiyo Rui should have just written a story with a harem full of pedobait, and killed Flare off before she was changed in reversion to Freya--the same way this author should have just made an NTR story in compliance with his corrupt libido. Wouldn't work in either case, however: the same way gentle-faced Freya figures are made with her original phenomenal bust and not the reduction, this story would have been ignored or even reviled by everyone except for the cuckolds (and the closeted ones who pretend reading NTR makes them such tough guys).

The only one that has too much money , is a troll, and has THOUSANDS of sock puppet supporters sound like the GOVERNMENT.

The GOVERNMENT is pushing NTR!

You might think this a ridiculous idea only worth joking about, but that's only until you find out countries actually do this sort of thing to influence public opinion--like, for example, China's 50 Cent Army. If there's a way to influence public opinion to change them according to your aims (e.g., it's hard to imagine cucks would be the first to pick up arms to fight a corrupt government), why not use it?

Dex-chan lover
Accounts that actively support the site can "push" new titles into the "Popular New Titles" scrolling banner and that is what likely happened here. A troll with to much money and a bunch of sock puppet supporter accounts commissioned the translation of this and then pushed it into the popular new series list with a bunch of upvotes.
If you check it on exhentai you will see some banter between some cucks who want it to get popular and suggested it to upload it on mangadex.

I was hoping against hope, that the MC would be the one we've been secretly wishing for.
The character that grows balls after his ISEKAI in an eroge video game.
But Lo'and Behold! The people here, who mostly can read Japanese, claim that he's just cuck-material number X (insert random).

If this is true, I will DROP this manga after getting to chapter 2.
No point giving myself false hope at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread