Eroge Tensei: Unmei ni Aragau Kane Buta Kizoku no Funtouki - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Huh this went pass my radar, so does the WN version of it
Anyone have read it so far? I want to know if its worth to follow/read

Binge read the WN (Horrible translation sadly)

Here's basically the story is about
Leold (MC) will mostly focus on trying to avoid any scenario that will lead to his own death (In the game, Leold dies on all routes). So he uses his game knowledge to his advantage (but not much because all of the game scenario focus more on Hero point of view) so most of the time he is not sure how his action will affect the world.

His primarily focus is reducing his weight and improving his own fief. He also uses the usual knowledge from modern world to develop his fief at the same time develop tools+weapons that will help protect them.
He is by no means OP, but he is once a genius but got cocky which lead to what he is before being banished. Only his magic and skill (Magic sharing) is considered strong while his sword and physical is somewhat good (becomes better later in the story). He does reconcile with his siblings and tried his best to atone for his past mistakes (Not everyone forgives him and some were really badly affected).

As for romance, if you guys think the girl in the carriage is the Heroine (or part of his harem). Sadly to say she is not, she will join
Sieg's (Game Hero) harem later in the story. Leold love interest consist of 2 people (3 possibly).

The first is the fourth princess of the Kingdom named Sylvie, a Sadist who at first was only interested in Leold on his sudden change of behavior but later was really in love with him (Now officially engaged as of current WN story)

The second is that worlds strongest mage Charlotte. She is the only person who knows about Leold isekai knowledge and about the world only being a game. She is only interested in Leold isekai knowledge at first, she openly admits she love Leold but will not have any plans to marry him because she refuse to be bound to any nation (Unless Leold goes rouge then she doesnt mind)

The third and as of now just probably a candidate is Setsuna. She is one of the Empires Guardian and helped Leold to defeat a mind controlled guardian from the Empire second Prince

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So... a slightly different take on "Buta Koshaku Piggyduke?"
Kind of a ponderous start; hope this gets into action, soon.

Dex-chan lover
what a weird start for a isekai MC is isekaied into a villain body out of nowhere, just slept and woke up in a scene where the pig got punched, not after regaining his senses, having fainted for said punch.

villain is a true villain, no redemption for the guy, corrupted from birth, and the MC thinks he is pitiful and that is sad that no one wants to help him, when his whole life was on the path of abusing authority, torturing people and behaving evil, make no sense, is impossible to emphatize with someone naturally bad like that.

I can like the MC for him being a normal person, but am disgusted by his thinking of the villain pig being isolated being unjust, it wasn't bullism from the people around, it was karma

MC himself thought of Pig as a unforgivable person when he played the game, his inside dialogue is pretty bad to even bring up is sad that everyone hates him.
Sure, when you are the pig and are getting hated because some piece of shit deity threw your soul in it is understandle to be down, but c'mon.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... Another male MC villain series. I wonder if these will gradullay increase. The villainess series are a dime a dozen, but villain versions are hardly as common, even though one of my favourite isekai series is such.

I hope he will lose the fat quickly. I'm reading another fantasy series, where the MC is also woefully obese. However, he's living a very active, healthy life (including not dying in fights) and eating wholesome, nutritious food by the looks of it. It's never shown that he would spend his days eating snacks. Yet, he hasn't lost a gram of weight, remaing a hopeless fat man. It's just stupid.

villain is a true villain, no redemption for the guy, corrupted from birth, and the MC thinks he is pitiful and that is sad that no one wants to help him, when his whole life was on the path of abusing authority, torturing people and behaving evil, make no sense, is impossible to emphatize with someone naturally bad like that.

I can like the MC for him being a normal person, but am disgusted by his thinking of the villain pig being isolated being unjust, it wasn't bullism from the people around, it was karma

MC himself thought of Pig as a unforgivable person when he played the game, his inside dialogue is pretty bad to even bring up is sad that everyone hates him.
Sure, when you are the pig and are getting hated because some piece of shit deity threw your soul in it is understandle to be down, but c'mon.

I'd say it's pretty justified for him to whine, considering he was reborn as the villain at the very moment the villain was thrown out. He didn't even have a chance to make the character a better person (compare to Bakarina or anything). Of course the whining won't change anything, but it's a shitty situation with 0% of it his fault. He wasn't even a bad person in his previous life, so there's no negative karma. But this is mostly how it's like in the myriad villainess manga.

Dex-chan lover
The pig straight up SA'd some people so the MC 100% needs to find a way to prove he's not the same person or something since forever will people see him as a completely fucking horrible piece of shit which is warranted

Huh this went pass my radar, so does the WN version of it
Anyone have read it so far? I want to know if its worth to follow/read

Binge read the WN (Horrible translation sadly)

Here's basically the story is about
Leold (MC) will mostly focus on trying to avoid any scenario that will lead to his own death (In the game, Leold dies on all routes). So he uses his game knowledge to his advantage (but not much because all of the game scenario focus more on Hero point of view) so most of the time he is not sure how his action will affect the world.

His primarily focus is reducing his weight and improving his own fief. He also uses the usual knowledge from modern world to develop his fief at the same time develop tools+weapons that will help protect them.
He is by no means OP, but he is once a genius but got cocky which lead to what he is before being banished. Only his magic and skill (Magic sharing) is considered strong while his sword and physical is somewhat good (becomes better later in the story). He does reconcile with his siblings and tried his best to atone for his past mistakes (Not everyone forgives him and some were really badly affected).

As for romance, if you guys think the girl in the carriage is the Heroine (or part of his harem). Sadly to say she is not, she will join
Sieg's (Game Hero) harem later in the story. Leold love interest consist of 2 people (3 possibly).

The first is the fourth princess of the Kingdom named Sylvie, a Sadist who at first was only interested in Leold on his sudden change of behavior but later was really in love with him (Now officially engaged as of current WN story)

The second is that worlds strongest mage Charlotte. She is the only person who knows about Leold isekai knowledge and about the world only being a game. She is only interested in Leold isekai knowledge at first, she openly admits she love Leold but will not have any plans to marry him because she refuse to be bound to any nation (Unless Leold goes rouge then she doesnt mind)

The third and as of now just probably a candidate is Setsuna. She is one of the Empires Guardian and helped Leold to defeat a mind controlled guardian from the Empire second Prince
Does he become fit later in the story? or does he stay chubby?

Dex-chan lover
This seems pretty naff so far tbh, paint by numbers and really while I get MC being initially confused the fact that he spent the entire chapter being shocked he was treated so bad makes no sense when he himself hated the pig. This really is as Seraphus said it's that same series just instead of isekai'ing at the start he's isekai'd at the bad part. Also its one of those series where MC somehow remembers every little detail about a world/game (When IRL these games don't have that level of lore nor depth of scene knowledge)

Dex-chan lover
Why should I bear sins of another person, why should I feel humiliated of myself from action I didnt even do I dont understand, I would try my best to better myself I would apoligize to people previous owner wronged but will never feel ashamed of things I didnt do, unfortenetly this put me off really bad

Double-page supporter
Off all the getting isekaied into a villain(ess) I've read, this has the worst start of all. Technically, the Pig gets away scot-free, while the MC suffers the consequences of his actions. Sieg probably only landed a single punch and the one it hits is the MC.

No signs of an afterlife with eternal damnation, so he might have jut gone "poof". Didn't get any just deserts for his abhorrent behaviour.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck is this, it feels like I'm having a stroke. I don't even know if it's the scanlator's or the original artist's fault.

Dex-chan lover
Dunno whats the point of starting as obese if it becomes moot in next chap/vol. Same reason i couldnt get into shinka no mi.

Group Leader
I like how the only reason why the open chest maid design dress on the title page doesn't seem weirdly out of place is because the setting is supposed to be an eroge lol

I'm can't typeset so I'm trying to learn typography, and I realised that the narration font is kinda bad when I had to properly look at the 64 and make sure my eye wasn't seeing 5 or S instead.

Pacing even from this chapter itself is... imo questionable? The way this is set up feels like things can go wrong quickly (for the manga) but we'll see. Anyhow I'll reserve judgement until ch. 3...

The villainess series are a dime a dozen, but villain versions are hardly as common, even though one of my favourite isekai series is such.
Ooh pray tell? :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
what a weird start for a isekai MC is isekaied into a villain body out of nowhere, just slept and woke up in a scene where the pig got punched, not after regaining his senses, having fainted for said punch.

The pig straight up SA'd some people so the MC 100% needs to find a way to prove he's not the same person or something since forever will people see him as a completely fucking horrible piece of shit which is warranted
Started...trying to read the web novel and thought it would be best to clarify this, especially for anyone just starting. He hadn't SA'd anyone at this point in the timeline. Those were memories from later parts in the game. This is the first encounter defeat. After this, Leoldo would have originally become more abusive and violent before coming back later as a boss. At this current time, he's hated mostly for being spoiled, fat, ugly, pathetic, and arrogant. There's rumors that he has SA'd maids or had other guys SA his fiancé but they're just rumors the maids make up behind his back. He hasn't done anything but they'll keep saying he did, or would, until it actually happens. There's the fact that he attacked his fiancé for sneaking around with the hero but that itself was seen as kinda an excuse to get rid of him.

rather,
I'm getting the impression that the other duke's daughter is instigating all this. She was mad at Sieg for not taking the opportunity to kill him.

Dex-chan lover
Started...trying to read the web novel and thought it would be best to clarify this, especially for anyone just starting. He hadn't SA'd anyone at this point in the timeline. Those were memories from later parts in the game. This is the first encounter defeat. After this, Leoldo would have originally become more abusive and violent before coming back later as a boss. At this current time, he's hated mostly for being spoiled, fat, ugly, pathetic, and arrogant. There's rumors that he has SA'd maids or had other guys SA his fiancé but they're just rumors the maids make up behind his back. He hasn't done anything but they'll keep saying he did, or would, until it actually happens. There's the fact that he attacked his fiancé for sneaking around with the hero but that itself was seen as kinda an excuse to get rid of him.

rather,
I'm getting the impression that the other duke's daughter is instigating all this. She was mad at Sieg for not taking the opportunity to kill him.
Thats good at least. The manga never really clarified this so I was kind of confused

Users who are viewing this thread