Eroge Tensei: Unmei ni Aragau Kane Buta Kizoku no Funtouki - Ch. 7

Fed-Kun's army
Most manga don't have the balls to make an MC that's kind but still authoritative. Dude is either a rug for everyone or an ant-hero (or sometimes a straight up villain).
so either doormat or vacuumcleaner eh

Supporter
MangaDex: "The usual sir?"
Me: "yeh"
raccoon_trash.gif

For the record this is a joke.

Dex-chan lover
is there a similar manga or novel where mc reincarnate as loser and got his shit together?

Dex-chan lover
If it were me, I would have given up on those trash ass people. He never mistreated them or even met them before, yet they throw stones at him. He's still considered a noble and they should have been arrested for that.

Those people messing with his water finding better not be the people living there. If they were and he just let's them get away with it while smiling, I'll probably stop reading. I'm not masochistic enough to read a manga where the MC is always just treated harshly for no reason.

Dex-chan lover
If it were me, I would have given up on those trash ass people. He never mistreated them or even met them before, yet they throw stones at him. He's still considered a noble and they should have been arrested for that.

Those people messing with his water finding better not be the people living there. If they were and he just let's them get away with it while smiling, I'll probably stop reading. I'm not masochistic enough to read a manga where the MC is always just treated harshly for no reason.
To be fair... given what MC had done in the past... it is understandable...

Like we ain't talking small stuff here.. dude did some fk'd up sh*t.

That being said if the ones at the end are some villagers sabotaging him... then yeah those ones deserve to die of thirst XD

Dex-chan lover
My bet is on the two soldiers/knights ... they seem kinda sus. Of course, he's got to show them he's a bigger man ... literally har har ... and they too will fall in line. That being said it could also be some merchants trying to put a stranglehold on the water supply. Those types always seem to show up in these kinds of manga. People who before the MLs heel-turn were less evil than the ML but now are way way worse by comparison.

Also, we were promised tits weren't we ... where are my tits good sirs. Oh, that was just my wishful thinking? ... dammit.

Dex-chan lover
Water? Only that deep? Keep digging
He use magic to detect the water. Maybe the magic have limit so he can't use immediately on surface, so they dug a little then use magic to detect the water. It's lack efficiencies I know.

Users who are viewing this thread