Eroge Tensei: Unmei ni Aragau Kane Buta Kizoku no Funtouki - Ch. 8 - Do as Much as You Can

Dex-chan lover
The towns people are comically antagonistic. He's clearly looking for water and they openly stop him from doing it. If you wanna die then die then, but definitely MC being a doormat doesn't help

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
A flag wasn't the only thing raised this day ... My guy was over there pitching tents too. I AM however relieved to see that someone else might get some play. It's all good when the MC has a harem but he doesn't have to get ALL the girls right, RIGHT? Leave some for the NPC and side characters already.

Dex-chan lover
Guilty of crimes? ... he never did anything to those people to be mistreated that way. It's like you hurt someone from california and then become the lord of new york. The distance is far and the people he mistreated is unrelated to them. There is absolutely no reason for him to care about those a-holes. They even filled the hole he dug for to get water for them with manure.

... was there a mistranslation about where he moved to or what? Or is he just retarded? :facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
Guilty of crimes? ... he never did anything to those people to be mistreated that way. It's like you hurt someone from california and then become the lord of new york. The distance is far and the people he mistreated is unrelated to them. There is absolutely no reason for him to care about those a-holes. They even filled the hole he dug for to get water for them with manure.

... was there a mistranslation about where he moved to or what? Or is he just retarded? :facepalm:
Japanese authors have a tendency to write characters as rugs under the idea that it's the "humble" thing for the character to do.

It's just the cultural thing of glorifying passivity rather than active use of authority when and where needed. Which is ironic considering many of these authors practically worship Oda Nobunaga who would've absolutely thrown down some gauntlets before solving the issues plaguing the people.

Dex-chan lover
Was about to say that. It’s like RD gave him a pinocchio nose

For a minute I thought that this was a hasty censoring to cover up something that's barely inappropriate, but KS isn't the group I was thinking of that does that (like edits out a lady's cleavage because apparently boobies upset their host/advertising service or something.)

Dex-chan lover
Sheria has her role really differ from the WN
While she does defend Leolde, she never really expressed it directly to him. Also those 2 love birds relationship were never mentioned until really late in the WN (When they are about to get married). Hopefully the Manga version does some justice to the story compared to WN

Dex-chan lover
While she does defend Leolde, she never really expressed it directly to him. Also those 2 love birds relationship were never mentioned until really late in the WN (When they are about to get married). Hopefully the Manga version does some justice to the story compared to WN
They say the grandaughter maid in some time will be going to the heros HAREM (making you in some way very akward reading every dialog she said, like some delicious fruit infested with bugs you forgot to put in the fridge) and the only girls that they stay with our overly trashed with lovely blindly racism MC will be the Princess that send the hot Spy Maid (she will be married that person in the last page) and some strong Magician Girl that is still to appear in that territory

Don't worry, in Light novel, Sheria doesn't move to hero's side and still stay with MC

Dex-chan lover
Never read the LN version of this
Care to spoil changes that is different from the WN vers?

Dex-chan lover
@Halo1239
oh, good. It bothered me how, despite both mc and the eroge hero saving her, she fell for the eroge hero so easily over him saving her from a much more minor threat and having only just met him. It kinda undermines the eroge hero and any attention the mc gives him when his whole harem seems superficial.

Dex-chan lover
@Halo1239
god that a lot better.

she stright up gone from the story when leo send her to the zook's farm(metaphorical)

i forgot she exist. like gone for 200+ chapter till the current one.
i really hope she come back in WN thou, otherwise it really leave a bad taste for me if she only stay in light novel.

btw where you read LN?

@Halo1239
god that a lot better.

she stright up gone from the story when leo send her to the zook's farm(metaphorical)

i forgot she exist. like gone for 200+ chapter till the current one.
i really hope she come back in WN thou, otherwise it really leave a bad taste for me if she only stay in light novel.

btw where you read LN?
linovelib,com ( CN version)

Users who are viewing this thread