Eromanga Sensei - Vol. 10 Ch. 65 - Sagiri's First Day of School Epilogue

Fed-Kun's army
Aaaaaaaaaaand reset all progress back to start. Well, damn...

I feel like... I wish the author trusted his ability to write a good story. Sure, it might flop, he might mis-step, but I’m not sure how much he’ll grow as an author if he over-relies on genre conventions.

True, I guess we did get some progress with this last arc, but I can’t help but feel like the only thing that’s happened since Elf’s confession/proclamation has been the introduction of her artist. More than that has happened, if I think about it, but if the author wanted to condense the chapters since then by half I think it’d be a cinch.

That said, thanks for the chapter(s), I was interested in where this story was going.

Dex-chan lover
One step forward, to steps back I guess.

It's okay, I'm more for the Muramasa ship tbh.

Group Leader
onii-chan won't understand until you have love mark in your eyes and panting heavily while trying to remove his pants. 😤

Dex-chan lover
This is so obvious... at least they're not blood-related like the previous xD

Sucks that we kinda got cock-teased there, but why are yall surprised? Of course this was going to happen. TBH I don't think its all that bad. It may seem sucky when you are waiting for new chapters, but if you read the story when its finished it wont seem all that bad.

R71

Still no progress. I wonder if the writer is more hesitant to go through with any sort of romantic development because of how ironic weebs whined over Oreimo's ending. Granted this isn't as good since they're NBR but that should just mean that any said romantic development should be less controversial with them and their inconsistent sensibilities.

Why the two of them can't just being honest with their feeling?
It will be happy to the future if they are lovy dovy everyday ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread