EroManga-Sensei: Yamada Elf-daisensei no Koi suru Junshin Gohan - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Group Leader
You know, i didn't have the best first impression of Elf, but it is amazing how she wormed her way into everyone's hearts. I am so happy I read this ending opposed to the probable canon ending. Honestly, Muramasa falling in love with Elf in this route feels earned and very justified, they just suit each other.

Dex-chan lover
first "Akita imokko, Ebina-chan", and now this

is spin off only exist destroy my favorite ship?

@Kam
read that OreImo is getting some What-If endings with Kuroneko and Kanako.
Those are in the VNs already.
In the first VN (which is fully translated by now), once the main plot was finished once for each heroine, there's "What-Ifs" for almost every character. Even minor ones like Manami's brother or that on guy who constantly has to buy yaoi for his sister. And not just the usual "side character falls for MC" shit either, but some serious (and dark) plot too.
For example, Ayase going Yandere on Kirino.
Supposedly, the second VN continues some of those sidestories. The translation isn't done yet, though. Rijinbu translations is working on it.

At last. The ending I was looking for. I just finished watching the anime the other day. I couldn't get enough after that so I started reading the manga. THIS IS THE ENDING I WAS LOOKING FOR~!

Users who are viewing this thread