Erotical Wizard to 12-nin no Hanayome - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
So Sonia's homicidal and Meryl's Not Right, Kaede's an easy winner here. I mean really, no contest.
Therefore that means there's a huge flaw in her just waiting for the right chapter, isn't there. I know how this works!

Dex-chan lover
"there's no such thing as magic like that"

Mf how tf would you know? You didn't even know wtf kind of magic you could do until a HIGH LEVELED WIZARD told you about it. But nah you just gonna act like you already know shit, fucking ignorant as bitch

I hate people who act like they know more than someone, when they actually don't know shit

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if her chest gets in the way while cutting and ends up slicing her breasts

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm, what are the odds of three (and possibly more) big tiddie women being in the same vicinity almost all the time? Well in manga it's damn near 100%, LOL. I'm not even a tits man but I can appreciate some tig ole biddies any day.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm so confused, What the hell is happening and why am I not Hating this

Dex-chan lover
So you're telling me you'd be perfectly fine with M cup sized tits?

If so, then you're the one with a problem here, there is such a thing as "too much" of anything,

You need to be buried under the horny jail
"Boobs" and "too much" cannot be put together.
Is like saying that light is dark, that fire is cold, or "i'm gay".

Dex-chan lover
"Boobs" and "too much" cannot be put together.
Is like saying that light is dark, that fire is cold, or "i'm gay".
Oh yes tf they can, if you're not a desperate horndog then yes it 100% becomes "too much"

Besides I'm an ass man, I'd still think giant boobs past a certain size look weird to me

Dex-chan lover
Oh yes tf they can, if you're not a desperate horndog then yes it 100% becomes "too much"

Besides I'm an ass man, I'd still think giant boobs past a certain size look weird to me
Those who call others horndogs unironically, are usually the worst degenerates there are.
It's part of the Homophobic Politician effect, named after the tendency of anti-gay politicians to get caught in some really raunchy homosexual relationships(like Jozsef Szajer, for example)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread