Erotical Wizard to 12-nin no Hanayome - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I'm surprised she didn't have one of the womb tattoos when the undress happened. When she said she had something to tell him last chapter, I assumed it would be that she was one of the slave girls, and she was going to tell him because she knew the link between them + erotic magic (despite apparently not knowing Meryl).

Double-page supporter
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
lilbro is gonna take her to heaven next chapter
No, looked at the raw and on the last pages of this chapter you see she broke free ... The interesting part is why she is talking about the Demon Lord because thats relevant as we will see in the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
This girl needs correction.

Use Overfeeling All-Sensory Erogenous Zone on her again.
And then while she's unable to resist, bind her and play with her. Make her make lewd sounds from persistent verbal abuse. Train her so that only you can satisfy her body.

...wait.

Dex-chan lover
This girl needs correction.

Use Overfeeling All-Sensory Erogenous Zone on her again.
And then while she's unable to resist, bind her and play with her. Make her make lewd sounds from persistent verbal abuse. Train her so that only you can satisfy her body.

...wait.
Yeah... that left me rereading it multiple times to follow her thoughts.

Dex-chan lover
Our boy is too pure for this power. He is gunna have to become the Demon Lord of Forbidden Pleasures at this rate to survive...

Users who are viewing this thread