Erotical Wizard to 12-nin no Hanayome - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
bGIFOCg.jpg

"Must...not...fap..."

It's ok Evil Shady Guy, you can be aroused at the form of your destruction.

Dex-chan lover
Dude musta been hardstuck in pools, hot tubs & beaches all week and just put it in chapter form. Like it's chapter 3, at least pretend to have a plot before doing a full plot chapter.

Supporter
The plot is kind of dragging, in him discovering and believing he has powers, also the synopsis does not match this plot. Meryl is more focused on a ring then telling him he is the next demon lord or whatever.

Dex-chan lover
That chapter was so random and hard to follow. I got the basic gist of it but damn talk about chaotic energy. I guess the author feels like he has to rush so that people remain interested. In this age if instant gratification people only give you two seconds to setup the story.

That being said the pace feels breakneck ... and no the necks aren't breaking from the titty whiplash OR an errant titty falling on said neck, thus breaking it, but from the author rushing to get to the part that the audience is waiting for. Admit it most of you are here for the tig ole bitties. Call me when the phat asses show up.

Fed-Kun's army
I suppose she didn't exactly say what the ring does, but didn't she literally tell the protag not to say anything about what she was after at all?

Users who are viewing this thread