Escape Journey

I really hope Taichi and Nao stay together. Taichi is making me so mad right now though!!

well that detailed rape scene definitely put me off from continuing this story, how unnecessary...

Can yaoi authors write something without recurring to romanticize rape???? like, srly

It's a very nice story with very believable issues and characters. The only blemish is that rape/sexual violence scene. Which is a pity, because it doesn't add anything but a sour taste to everything and doesn't seem in line with the character of Tachi. It's sad, it's almost like there's gotta be a token rape scene in every BL story, which only perpetrates distorted stereotypes about same sex love.

Wow, thankyou for the mangas, I love it a lot! But, It is not completed yet , where I could red the next chapter again ? :'(

Year 2020 and we're still getting weird af rape scenes that the characters collectively just, forget happened? How did that add anything to the story? Your boy can be mad jealous without becoming a rapist pig, this is just so cheap.

Thankfully there is only one scene with the rape. I don’t like that it happened, but after continuing to read , I can see how it would be something that might happen in that situation. It happens in straight relationships too. I don’t feel like it was romanticized at all, and as for Nao seeming to “get over it” so quickly, it does match his character.

Holy smoke this story got me laugh then cry the next moments, what the neck man, the problem are so heavy, well most of the problem can easily solve if they just talk to each other ;-; but yeahhh, also yeah that rape part hmm, obviously not okay, but given nao personality I can see why he got over it so quickly (they also love each other to begin with) and it's not like he just bam the next day he's fine, he also took couple day to calm down, like seriously just fricking talk >.<

Taichi naoyu hak etmiyor. Hem de bunu yaparken Taichi naoya hakaret ediyor. Duyguları yokmuş gibi.. Tecavüz sahnesinden sonra birlikte olmaya devam etmeleri beni üzdü. Nao'nun başka biriyle birlilte olmasını isterdim.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Bir şey diyim mi harikaydı çok güzeldi sonu o kadar güzeldi ki en güzel mutlu sonlardandı çok güzeldi hemen okuyun agliycam çeviri için teşekkür ederim ♥️

The rape scene sure is ugly. But there's got to be some really ugly chapters in any relationship right? The extremity is a variable. I'm in a happy relationship (though still not normal by societal standards), but there were things in the past I couldn't imagine my present self could do now because of so much pain, frustration and anger. I don't think the artist meant to romanticize rape. She just showed the ugly side of being a human.

Though I'm still quite unsatisfied that they didn't discuss why Taichi would resort to sex or rape whenever he's jealous, just to affirm his possession of Naoto. I've read other bl resorting to sex or rape as punishment to the other party. When they don't discuss it, there's a lingering pain that you've done something really horible to your partner. And maybe keeping that pain reminds you not to do that sort of thing again? Not trying to make any sense. Just writing what's on my mind lol

Anyway Ogeretsu Tanaka-san is really great. I have to prepare myself (mentally and emotionally) first before reading any of their manga.

Users who are viewing this thread