Escape of the Duke’s Heartbroken Daughter - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

the way i cussed at the sister and guy... omg girl get out of there those #(£!#/; don't deserve you

Well if she will follow the story in the book that manga will take a way more interesting approach (war and revolution)

The sister probably seduced the prince of something while he was grieving of MC getting hurt by the horse....

Dex-chan lover
O3o why is the little sister a prick? She seems to only be nice to the younger sister while baring her fangs to her parents yet it seems to me the parents legit love her and he younger sister is hella jealous
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
bitch sister... she probably jumped into his bed right after that accident to make that position hers before her sister wake up

How scummy, she should rob her family and leave what the hell.

Can I just say how much I hate how little common sense any of these characters have. Little sister knows the position of her sister having lost her engagement, which unfortunately back then brands a woman as defective. Father not even really trying to comfort his daughter by any display of affection, no hug or expression of care for your daughter who was in a coma for 2 years. Prince for being the stereotypical expressionless dude who is so damn awkward he can’t express any feelings whatsoever, yet they always become depressed because the love of their lives is taken from them, of course she would leave because you don’t understand the basic thing called expressing emotion. The Mc for not even considering her parents’ feelings in saying such a statement, it would hurt anyone’s feelings to say maybe I shouldn’t haven’t woken up, sorry but no matter how much your father is bad at expressing himself, that is the kind of statement that can break a person emotionally and leave mental scarring. Everyone in this manga are irritating

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, the sister is 200% a hoe.
Wouldn't be surprised if she organised hoof to the head incident.

welp time to sell your jewelry(and hey, anything not nailed down) and start over in a new city far away from alllll these losers.

Double-page supporter
What complete waste of space demands congratulations for a baby with their sisters former fiance?
Especially right after that sister woke up from a 2 year coma and didn't even have a chance to accept the situation yet.

?????????????
Do none of these people have brain cells???
What in the hell? Who even?
Bro this sucks and it's been like barely a chapter

Users who are viewing this thread