Escape of the Duke’s Heartbroken Daughter - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Who is the ML @.@

I'm here thinking it shouldn't be the prince but there's this possibility he's a victim type ML who's sins get washed away by his being a victim to someone else's plot @.@

Dex-chan lover
Gosh damnit I know I'm too trusting but at this point I'm just naive as heck, BIG thanks to the T/L & P/R for letting me know on page 13/17 for how she was bragging about the kid - I completely glossed over it 😅😬

Edit - so yeah it's pretty much confirmed in the later pages, but those notes helped nonetheless.

Dex-chan lover
In a different series, the Prince who married a different daughter of the Duke's family clearly understood what a "Little Shit" she was.

Ahh man, I kinda wish that for a moment her sister wouldn't be one of these.

I wish I could at least give a VERY heartfelt slap to the little sister...... so as to calm this anger I have in me right now

That's not a sister, that's a big trashy bitch. Layla better run away from this toxic environment omg

thats her sister?
oh boy could someone call a exterminator? i believe i have seen a cockroach
that visit just now was purely intended to humiliate her.... bursting in rifling off statements one after another and that claiming that the mc purposefuly didnt congratulate her....
but tbh the prince doesnt seem pleased with his new wife infact he gave me an embarressed vibe

Users who are viewing this thread