Currently no. There might be some SF stories I'd wanna do but yeah Fujiko is rather unknown to me so I won't promise anything.
Thank you so much for translating this series. I read it in my native language but my copies are now on the other side of the world, so your translation helped me relive a childhood memory. Not to mention all the valuable commentary and extras from the Fujiko F Fujio collection, plus your own notes.
By some SF stories, do you mean
this? Excellent choice if you do pick it up. There are some absolute gems in there.
Come back to Mami, I think this is a nice chapter to end the series on. Most of the author's series are episodic in nature so it would make sense that there is no grand epic conclusion. One common theme of Esper Mami is the character's love and respect for her dad, both for his wisdom and his artistic talent. The final chapter is an affirmation of that core value.
I also wholeheartedly agree with the publisher's note at the end about presenting vintage works authentically without censorship to make it appropriate for modern standards. After all, people and their creative works are products of the time they live in. It's up to the audience to judge the work in its context. Publishing a deceased author's works while censoring them is indeed an infringement of their rights.