Ester de Valonia - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Double-page supporter
Somehow I find it hard to understand the flow of in this chapter, and I'm not talking about the translations. 🤔

Fed-Kun's army
the characters are great but I'm not sure of the pacing for this filler chapter

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, I love the relationship between Charon and his people he still thinks somewhat in game terms and worries that with the game mechanics no longer being the same as when things were just a game the demons will find out he is weak or lose patience with him and kill him for being a weak human so he constantly does whatever he can to make them happy and keep them safe in order to reduce the likelihood of that event happening. While the demons not that their not bound by the game mechanics are fully aware he's human and all that goes along with it he's weak and fragile and they still love and adore him regardless. Some even think of him as a father figure and because of the example he set while playing the game they try to follow his example in return and uphold it. It's like an A list celebrity being terrified of their fans and doing what they can to keep them happy while the fans are ignorant of the fear/phobia and love how much their being reached out to.

It makes me wonder what would happen if they were to find out that he's horrified by them or at least extremely paranoid regarding his subjects and commanders.

Dex-chan lover
Sad that the king himself is still scared, but its understandable because before this is still a game, so he dont know what actually his relationship (or what actually he do) are in real Ester de Valonia.

This chapter is hard to follow. There's some trouble with pacing and scene changes. Are these scenes any of importance because it was an emergency not long ago and now they're just chilling?

Supporter
Pacing is an issue. Getting violently angry at another worker should be kept as something resolved within a page or two, e.g. Wolfguy brings out hammer right away, cut to scene with succubus buried. No need to show the duo being chased, or him swinging it.

Users who are viewing this thread