Ester de Valonia - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Double-page supporter
there's always that one idiot that wants to rule everything and will start revolution even tho its not needed.

I’m hoping this will stop jumping all over and focus on the actual lead soon or I might needs to drop :/

Since the LN is out, most likely the story follow the LN instead of the free WN and as most LN do there would be addition to the story. Looking at the raw manga it seems there's development for the first chapter/volume that are focused on Ester de Valonia itself. As for the WN themself here's the code https://ncode.syosetu.com/n7769bh/

Also, in case someone is still confused. Remember how one of charon/karon order is to find settlement for race that require unique environment (Think of sea monster like leviathan). This is the result, an expedition in order to obtain land for volcanic/fire type monster

Dex-chan lover
Seems like the Daywalker is scheming also could this attempt at "revolution" just be some plot by Charon or one of the corp leaders to find out how much of the populace in the castle town are dissatisfied with the current going on or would have tendencies towards insurgency and would either lead to a purge or this could serve as a way to keep tabs on these individuals or have a convenient "enemy" which Charon or his commanders could use to unite the rest of the populace in support of Charon.

Group Leader
I honestly don't understand what happened for 80% of this chapter.

communism.jpg

yes yes the revolution!

wow you never realize how important pacing is until you read something with absolutely butchered pacing

Users who are viewing this thread