Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Since this is
a post-apocalyptic world, it is also very much possible that the geography has shifted
and Canada is now much closer to Etria.

Dex-chan lover
I remember playing Untold I knew the setting was post apocalypse, but to hear the word Ontario spoken plainly in dialogue I had to put my 3DS down for a hot minute from shock.

Dex-chan lover
Listen, listen....LISTEN...

I love Yuji Himukai as the series character designer. But I'm not gonna lie I'd be really down if Kimura Akihiro took up the mantle for EO6. Akihiro's art and interpretation of EOU's events has really made me warm up a lot to the story mode party (because before I didn't give af about any of them besides Simon). I just find it really impressive that this adaptation has managed to improve my impression of these characters in a way ATLUS themselves couldn't (and I don't change my mind often, nor is it easy to do so).

If ATLUS ever decides to take EO in a different direction art-wise, I sincerely hope they look to Akihiro or someone similar.

Thank you for the translation (RAQUNA IN A SWIMSUIT! THAT IS WHAT EOU WAS MISSING! MY LORD SHE IS A BADDIE UNDER ALL THAT ARMOR! GIRL HAS GOT IT GOING).

Fed-Kun's army
Man, good times.

I actually enjoyed the characters in the 2 Untold games we got. Shame 3U is never happening and we will be forever on that 2U cliffhanger.

Group Leader
Listen, listen....LISTEN...

I love Yuji Himukai as the series character designer. But I'm not gonna lie I'd be really down if Kimura Akihiro took up the mantle for EO6. Akihiro's art and interpretation of EOU's events has really made me warm up a lot to the story mode party (because before I didn't give af about any of them besides Simon). I just find it really impressive that this adaptation has managed to improve my impression of these characters in a way ATLUS themselves couldn't (and I don't change my mind often, nor is it easy to do so).

If ATLUS ever decides to take EO in a different direction art-wise, I sincerely hope they look to Akihiro or someone similar.

Thank you for the translation (RAQUNA IN A SWIMSUIT! THAT IS WHAT EOU WAS MISSING! MY LORD SHE IS A BADDIE UNDER ALL THAT ARMOR! GIRL HAS GOT IT GOING).
This guy, he sees a little bit of skin and immediately folds

Group Leader
Man, good times.

I actually enjoyed the characters in the 2 Untold games we got. Shame 3U is never happening and we will be forever on that 2U cliffhanger.
I mean who knows if the Remaster sold enough maybe that gave them the go ahead to make an Untold 3 (or untold collection maybe or for 4-Nexus) or EO7, however by just checking SteamDB the collection sold atleast 65k copies on PC, and there's probably an estimated 250k-300k sales on the Switch. But who knows maybe Atlus will instead released a Persona Q collection to milk that cow for all it's worth.

Users who are viewing this thread