Even Given the Worthless "Appraiser" Class, I'm Actually the Strongest - Unsurpassed with the Strongest [Divine Eye] Trained in the Abyss - Ch. 19.1

You can't just shit on my plate and ask me for money for it. How bout you improve your translation and the way you manage the text bubbles, i couldn't even see half of the text at certain points.
Bro have you donated or something well if want more good then go buy the official manga ok
An this is just a test project

people you know that there already up to chapter 39 on other website, right? with good quality scanlation at that too. it just no one update it on mangadex. that's the problem with so many manga here, no one upload it on mangadex and to whoever scanlating this you might want to just continue from chapter 40
I was thinking the same thing but you know in mangaDex there are only 18.2 chapter's are uploaded and i will improve the translation and just a single person who knows a little about Japanese that's all
And thanks for the feedback 😊

"If there is "a" mistake I hope you can't find it."
Dude, not finding mistakes here is harder than playing Cyberpunk 2077 without encountering any bugs.

You somehow managed to completely switch the dragon's and the MC's roles in the middle of the dialogue with Behemoth suddenly going "So you were defeated from the point you met". And the cause of his defeat wasn't the arrogance of humans, that doesn't make any sense, it was his own for not realizing he was tricked by a mirage, though he should have had the ability to do so, because he underestimated the MC as being just another powerless human.
Then there's bubbles where the text overlaps and even completely untranslated ones.
That's the kind of stuff I expect from a machine TL that no being smarter than a bot has ever bothered to c

Yall are being way to harsh on this guy. It's obviously one of his first times doing this and let's be honest he did ten times better then any of you haters could have ever done. He at least made this when no one else would which is more than I can say about you.
Thanks for the support Bro
It is my second translation
And I will further improve the way of my work and again thanks for the feedback 😊

Dex-chan lover
I'm now caught up on this, my god bee's. So even a SS dragon was nothing to the MC. And with the abilities he got how could he ever lose a fight at this point?

I'm now caught up on this, my god bee's. So even a SS dragon was nothing to the MC. And with the abilities he got how could he ever lose a fight at this point?
Yes, if you read the raw the dude is struggling somewhat.

Dex-chan lover
Could use a proofreader that actually knows English. A bit of subject verb disagreement and some panels have just romanized phonetics, not even transliterated.

Please translate all the Japanese next time, other than that, thanks for picking this up

Dex-chan lover
If you want people to donate "something" you know what I mean 😜 you can simply get a donation by "doing a better translation next time"

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much Scanmic for picking this up we are all grateful having said that GET A DAMN PROOFREAD MAN THAT WAS CONFUSING AS SHIT
Hey If all ya'll are gonna be crappy about the translations you might as well buy the official copy online.

Dex-chan lover
...Yes, I'll follow you on "MangaDax" and give you money. Definitely.
If you want people to donate "something" you know what I mean 😜 you can simply get a donation by "doing a better translation next time"
If ya'll are gonna be assholes about the translation Kodansha has an official license online, go spend some money

Dex-chan lover
Hey If all ya'll are gonna be crappy about the translations you might as well buy the official copy online.
if I could pay for the official release do you really think I would be reading on Mangadex . . .I mean I would but I would buy the official release if I could

Dex-chan lover
If ya'll are gonna be assholes about the translation Kodansha has an official license online, go spend some money

Leave the shit-tier 5-year-old logic to someone that will be impressed by it. Scanlation is a hobby, not a business. And it's the "plz gibe monies" e-begging of the community that is pure fucking cancer and you know it. And I have donated to scanlation groups that put in the work and deserve it (namely not this guy's releases) and aren't begging constantly.

And if you want to white knight this dude for begging for donations when he made such a sub-par translation at that... You can sincerely go fuck yourself and ride your high horse right out of the comment section. Because I'm not entertaining that bullshit. You picked the wrong hill to die on for a cause.

Dex-chan lover
Leave the shit-tier 5-year-old logic to someone that will be impressed by it. Scanlation is a hobby, not a business. And it's the "plz gibe monies" e-begging of the community that is pure fucking cancer and you know it. And I have donated to scanlation groups that put in the work and deserve it (namely not this guy's releases) and aren't begging constantly.

And if you want to white knight this dude for begging for donations when he made such a sub-par translation at that... You can sincerely go fuck yourself and ride your high horse right out of the comment section. Because I'm not entertaining that bullshit. You picked the wrong hill to die on for a cause.
Now who is on the shitty high horse? Yes, scanlation is a hobby, and that's precisely why we shouldn't fucking complain about the quality. These people generally do it for free, and the really good ones usually bow out when an English release happens (they don't want a cease and desist), if you want a good translation shell out the fucking money or don't complain like a little bitch. You can ignore the asking for donations anyway, so your argument is bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
if I could pay for the official release do you really think I would be reading on Mangadex . . .I mean I would but I would buy the official release if I could
Like I told the other person, don't complain then. Good translators are few and far between, even more so when there is already an official release out due to copyright and cease and desist happy publishers. You can ignore him asking for donations anyway and wait for someone else to pick it up, or not. That's just capitalism, and authors and publishers need money too.

Dex-chan lover
Now who is on the shitty high horse?

You are.

Yes, scanlation is a hobby, and that's precisely why we shouldn't fucking complain about the quality.

What a fucking moronic argument. When you do something as a hobby to share with other people, you're meant to have pride in and attempt to get better at it.

There's also the issue if that someone does a terrible job scanlating that they can kill interest in reading it. So you have an obligation, a RESPONSIBILITY, to do your best. And that isn't putting out shit like this and then begging for money.

These people generally do it for free, and the really good ones usually bow out when an English release happens (they don't want a cease and desist)

An unfounded fear, and also not a true statement.

if you want a good translation shell out the fucking money or don't complain like a little bitch. You can ignore the asking for donations anyway, so your argument is bullshit.

Get fucked. There's scanlation teams that make this release look like a 5-year-old doing finger painting paintings and they don't beg for money and instead ask you to support the author by buying official releases.

Stop simping for shit like this. It just makes you look like the idiot you are when you. It's very cringe.

Dex-chan lover
You are.

What a fucking moronic argument. When you do something as a hobby to share with other people, you're meant to have pride in and attempt to get better at it.

There's also the issue if that someone does a terrible job scanlating that they can kill interest in reading it. So you have an obligation, a RESPONSIBILITY, to do your best. And that isn't putting out shit like this and then begging for money.

An unfounded fear, and also not a true statement.

Get fucked. There's scanlation teams that make this release look like a 5-year-old doing finger painting paintings and they don't beg for money and instead ask you to support the author by buying official releases.

Stop simping for shit like this. It just makes you look like the idiot you are when you. It's very cringe.
I'm not simping for this shit you stupid mf, I'm laying out the damn facts. If you aren't a real consumer (I.E spending the money) you shouldn't complain and idk... maybe help the guy instead of being a whiny asshole about everything. Only the author and official translator have responsibility because they're the ones who have the right to get paid for good quality stuff- I'm not condoning asking for money from scanlation, that's bad and this guy shouldn't do it. But I'm sure he recognizes now that he would never get paid for this- I'm really just saying you're an entitled asshole for someone who won't buy a fucking 10 dollar book.

Users who are viewing this thread