Even Given the Worthless "Appraiser" Class, I'm Actually the Strongest - Unsurpassed with the Strongest [Divine Eye] Trained in the Abyss

d0v

Mangaka is a giant masochist, self-insert MC sucks, there are no likeable characters in this. Don't waste your time, just go read Arifureta instead, this is a shit-tier copy.

I like how a lot of people judge these series like everything needs to be incredible, inteligent and have the character development of a french writer novel. This manga is fun, the art is pretty good, there are a couple of fun moments as well. If you like isekai and fantasy in general this is a pretty cool manga for you. :)

"When a mass release happened"
e99cef8c371ea57159491e228c3085861a808068773e4fd9254aac29a24097f7.jpg

Noice~~~

Dex-chan lover
Hey, this is pretty (really) good! No reincarnation nonsense just cool fantasy setting which is very well written! (Not award winning but really entertaining!)

Yes it's cliche, yes it's been done before, but if this isn't entertaining why are you even reading fantasy?! It's written well enough and keeps the engagement high so you almost don't even notice it! A big thumps up for me!

And for those not finding this stimulating enough be it in the brain region or others, this is clearly a shounen, what did you expect!

d0v

@assman162 Arifureta is really trashy, but this is even worse. At least some of the characters there were mildly interesting, but every character here full-on sucks and is annoying, and it's incredibly boring.

Fed-Kun's army
this is one of those mangas that requieres you to turn your brain off to enjoy since all the plot is bs, starting off with a non combat job trying to be an adventurer and the world shitting on him for it to end with all things given to him with no effort after a training ark, in the end the job appraiser will still be unfavorable since this dude is anything but an appraiser and that is a mistake that all "this x job was actually the strongest" mangas make.

Users who are viewing this thread