Even Though We're Adults - Ch. 7

I really hate her mother-in-law, like, it's not like the MC has any investment whatsoever in that family to be so haughty. Besides that, thanks for the chapter and please moarr!!

I don't care how much people despise some of the characters, I really like all of them and where the story is going <3

Even the atrocious busybody mom is a treat in her own way!

Double-page supporter
Page 5 last panel 'Well, anyway*'
Page 21 last panel 'A bit of a sudden*'

Quite enjoyable.

Double-page supporter
The yuri I've read today have all been super depressing. 😟 Hopefully, I'll find something a little uplifting.

Dex-chan lover
The way the story is set up, getting together with Ayano would be the best thing for the MC. Ayano is even more forceful than her husband and will probably end up controlling the MC's life even more than it is now. However, the way her life is currently headed (moving in with a family she doesn't like for an indefinite period of time) sounds like hell.

She needs a course correction away from that, and unless she grows a backbone out of nowhere (she won't) she needs to use the affair as an escape route.

MC's fucked personality (always say yes!) is what started all of this, and it's just going to keep getting her into more trouble unless she can eventually control that impulse though. Gluing the wedding ring to her hand may be a good start (if she gets engaged to Ayano anyway).

Dex-chan lover
What a Chad Wataru is!
Carries his rival's business card even in sweatpants

A real gentleman

Supporter
As someone who has been through something like this, I sincerely hope that they find the happiness that they (and for that matter all of us) deserve to have in these lives.

Dex-chan lover
Still translating this crap instead of 2 dk g pen alarm clock?

Dex-chan lover
I dunno what to say. Yeah its all on ayano. Poor husband and black haired girl

Users who are viewing this thread