Even Though We're Adults - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Cheating is perfectly common in relationships, as everyone should know. People get over it and move on, either by quitting the relationship or by patching up whatever problem there was. And yet in fiction people always get incredibly salty over it; it's really rather weird ...

Dex-chan lover
Akari being a lesbian has nothing to do with anything. If Ayano was cheating with the man, i will have said the same thing. The only one guilty here is Ayano, not Akari because she didn't know. I couldn't blame someone who didn't know he was cheating what is a man or a woman. I honestly don't know why you come on Yuri manga if you don't like it. Just blacklist the tag and don't come, it's nothing too hard.

Dex-chan lover
your brain on yurishit on full display around here, yurishit not even once

>not Akari because she didn't know
Is head only a place to grow hair for you? I dont care how inattentively and selectively you were reading my posts, but if youre unable to properly follow a story you should at least have the decency to not comment on it.

>I honestly don't know why you come on Yuri manga if you don't like it?
...yeah, it sure looks like it is. I dont know how me pointing out pathological tendencies of particular fandom - or cringy fetishists as I like to call them - like that thing that you just did transformed into me "not liking the genre", or this particular title only if not anything else, but it only strengthens the idea of you not thinking things through and latching to - or barfing out - first thing that sounds good in your head.

Dex-chan lover
Akari, Ayano and Wataru trying not to lash out at anyone and trying to make sense of things meanwhile the comment section trying to pitchfork each other to death for any reason

Mama Mia, this gonna be gud

Dex-chan lover
If i don't know if you like it or not it's mostly because when i see your comments the first time, it wasn't really worth the time to pay attention and frankly speaking you don't seem the type of person we can have a civil discusion and you prove it once gain here, so i ended up blocking you cause i don't want to deal with your comments.

But for the sake of the argument and honestly it might be the last time i answer to you, yes i've read the story and yes i will still blame Ayano and not Akari. Ayano is the one who is married and decide in full knowledge to kiss her. Akari said she try to avoid married womens and take precautions to not fall in love with them because it will just another broken heart for her and it exactly what happen here. Akari is now in a senimental mess because she love Ayano but she is married and don't know if she is just fooling around or serious and don't want to force Ayano to break uowith her husband because that will be selfish meanwhile Ayano not only cheat in full knowledge of the situation but casuallytell it to her husband and make him going akwkard toward Akari. Honestly i don't feel sympathy for Ayano and pity the husband who seem to be a relative good guy.

Banned
It seems like this exact same situation happened only two chapters ago.
Talk about repetitive writing.

>But for the sake of the argument and honestly it might be the last time i answer to you, yes i've read the story and yes i will still blame Ayano and not Akari. Ayano is the one who is married and decide in full knowledge to kiss her. Akari said she try to avoid married womens and take precautions to not fall in love with them because it will just another broken heart for her and it exactly what happen here. Akari is now in a senimental mess because she love Ayano but she is married and don't know if she is just fooling around or serious and don't want to force Ayano to break uowith her husband because that will be selfish meanwhile Ayano not only cheat in full knowledge of the situation but casuallytell it to her husband and make him going akwkard toward Akari. Honestly i don't feel sympathy for Ayano and pity the husband who seem to be a relative good guy.

Thanks for adding to my point - youre as biased, cognitively dissonant and self-unaware at it comes, so you dont stand out particularly much from your 'peers'.

Thats that, nothing left to say.

Dex-chan lover
that awkward confrontation was written quite well, i could feel his anguish and internal struggle
it makes you care and root for him, because he's an empathetic character
unlike the other husband in the other "sorta yuri" manga, now that guy is a piece of crap
in this case, the wife is the crap one, she really should make up her mind
but then again, this is a drama and i love drama so, heh

Dex-chan lover
Damn this is so complicated. I feel bad for him. He's not a bad husband, he was just boring. Welp, atleast this isnt some shit where the woman cheats because the husband is a jerk to make the cheating justified or something. Its really realistic.

Users who are viewing this thread