Everlasting God of Sword - Ch. 50 - Breaking The Formation (1)

As a random reader on MDex I should say that some of the hate received was deserved. I mean there that Dru did so many despicable things like threatening, saying nonsense, claiming that they were in their right to even perhaps go to court... these made a lot of people angry. But now that he stepped down we could think that it's over right ? People don't work like that and just fear that it could happen again, as for why ? We are not even sure this so called Dru truly left, remember we are on the internet anybody can change name however they like. But if Trashscanlation truly changed and try to take back it's "honor" if I may say then the hate will fade in due time, stand proud and just ignore them as if you have nothing to hate yourself about anymore then they are just like people crying about the weather. :p

Translations are good, though I was away without reading from quite a long duration, so not sure about the happenings in recent time. The translation is quite good and scans are pretty clean as well. Thanks for chapter..

Dex-chan lover
sry i dont want to chat in active server... i think the recycled trash server is active... dunno... but anyway thanks for the chapter

damn, fk the haters. you're reading it for free.
TY for the chapter even if its slow at last something.

Its 2018 dude, games and manga now give money. Look meraki they release first then money follow it. not money first then i will release it and its slow release.

Double-page supporter
Shit I hope they keep doing stuff I liked the group awhile back plus I enjoy the last Page comments on what happened in the story, granted I'm probably late give how long ago this came out and me reading it now, but that's for the hard work your guy's are great and keep doing good cause your guy's are good at this, that said if what was said about dru is true then fuck that guy he ruined my uncle's name Shit fucking jackass ( um the guy that fucked this group up, not my uncle he's pretty tight )

Users who are viewing this thread