Everlasting God of Sword

The Tl on the offical site is so bad that I thought I'm an illiterate for a second. I had a hard time reading it.

Really suck's there are no updates on this site for 5 months+ other sites have new chapter's, shame a superior site doesn't.

Dex-chan lover
I thought award winning tag will have a good story . But maaaan i'm dissapointed with how bad the story line and still lacking a soul for a manga

If your planning on reading this - it's amazing and you should read it.

But, as a warning the first 40 or so chapters are a little boring and slow, but after that this is a gem and then you realise season 1 only has 110 chapters and season 2 will take alot of time to come ;~;

Just out of curiosity, I don't care much given how long ago it disappeared, but is this really just on a break/hiatus? Or canceled? Since on another site, I read it up till chap 111, but it did not have any mention of a hiatus coming, or a season's break, or whatever else.

@Sphys It was on hiatus for a long time (almost a year) after chap 111 but the raws just got updated recently and mangatoon(official english translator) might update it, so hopefully you will find new chaps soon on that other site

Oh, neat. I guess I'll just check online every so often then. At least I'm not too focused on hiatuses like it or hxh. lol

Users who are viewing this thread