Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 1

Wow he’s so rude. Looks really interesting though! Thank you for the chapter :D

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, is this one of those, I like you so I bully you but you can't leave me because of my abuse, MLs

Thanks for the translation ❤️

I don’t think it was intentional because in the summary it says that he’s the villain and mc thought he was the ml this isn’t rlly a spoiler but

He has black magic or some shit and he gets affected by magic so he can’t touch it I think but I don’t rlly remember the novel

mans acting like a sadist by the age of like 10 jfc his parents need to check him

TT^TT Why whould he be such a di**? And he even smiles? Unless he is just playing the villain to protect his heart, just like a tsundere, I wont forgive this brat!
At least he doesn't look like the worst male lead I've ever seen, the male lead of "Emperor's Evil Wife". You should see for yourselves how he acts until chapter 20, 'cause thats where I dropped, because I got done and hopeless of the future of the story. I mean, who would want to see a story where the female protagonist gets tortured everytime, also the male lead, which is the most powerfull in the story, an emperor, is the main cause of her every suffering, to add more, he acts like those foolish fathers that never trust the protagonist and are always biased towards the villains like the habitual step-mother and step-sister, that easilly manipulate him, also the way he apologizes is just pathetic, also he's foolishness incapacitates her vision leaving her blind maybe temporarily (IDK). Btw, he also uses physical violence. But at least or even worse, depending on the prespective, he doesn't let her die or kill herself, even tho' he's the one who made her wish for suicide.

At least this Story looks further from that one I mentioned right now, and just thinking about that leaves me relieved.

P.S.: Still I don't know why I like re:Zero when no one in there is worthy of Subaru and sometimes when I think someone is good, they lose their sanity and act like scum at one point. If not Scum, then they are just weaker than Subaru.

Group Leader
> I look like a typical villainess
I am so tired of lazy artists who think they can just color hair red and call it a day. No. Absolutely not. You look like Anne of fucking Green Gables. They're is zero percent villainess energy in her look. At least TRY. I know she's the ur example, but Katarina of Otome Red Flags? Her character design was that of a villainess. You looked at her and you KNEW what she was (originally) about that life

Stop being afraid to make your mc villainesses look scary or intimidating, I'm sick of these ugu wide eyed soft girls with scawy red hair lying to my face about how they look like villains. You could never.

I'm not gonna expect much, it might dissapoint me. Seeing that the 1st chap is already like this, but i'll wait...

Fed-Kun's army
who hangs out w such a mean little kid for so long lmaooo like girl dip!! f survival!! next chap i hope she punches him and this goes the “ehhhh ~ ? no one has ever punched me before... not even my father...” route <3 which imo is actually a hella good char dynamic in the world of shoujo

@lemongrassv times like this i am genuinely sad over the lack of a like button... ur comment is a treasure speak on it i am exhausted of baby-faced
villainesses!!

Fed-Kun's army
I was interested in the novel at first because I loved the concept of her mistaking the villain as the ML and getting close to him but I dropped it somewhere along the way because I got bored waiting for him to realize his mistake in mistreating her for years. It might be more interesting in webtoon form so honestly, despite dropping it, I'm very happy it got serialized

Aye he's terrible... But im sure he's gonna grow up and be a hunk in no time ... And im gonna change my side real fast 😂

umm was kinda funny in the beginning but how can she still not know he's bullying her....

Her kind of thinking is a bit.. weird lmao. Have a close relationship with someone that will kill you to avoid death? Why wouldn't she just mind her own business as shes not bullying anyone. This is really the definition of digging your own grave lmaoo. But might give this a try because of the art

@Lemongrassv and @sugarcake That's right ma niggas! When she said that her face looks like a villainess, my first though was "What is a villainess face?". I got so clueless at the moment that I forgot the villainous faces that exist out there. Red hair is just sexy, nothing more. To have a villainous face she either needs to make a ugly expression in front of the mirror or she needs to be born with her natural and expressionless face looking like she's constantly mad like a bull. Or third option, she is bad at expressing emotions like smiling, and looks scary doing it.

Users who are viewing this thread