Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 12

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, all these people hiding who they truly are is irritating. No wonder everything’s a mess

Double-page supporter
ok I reach my limit
I want him to quickly put Duroa into submissive
GET THIS KINKY FETISH OUT OF MY HEAD!!

also, did he knew that Alice Limorand is Alice Momentum all along? WTF Aaron you dummy

the way aaron talked about alice makes it looks like he knows she is alive???

ps: i think there is a mistake on the last panel, i guess it should be talking about the ernhardt state since in the next chapter its the one place she mentions, and also in the one where she says "my doctor would be useless"

Y'all..... I hate him so much 😂
I don't think he's redeemable imo, how are we supposed to like him if he has no nice traits except for that ONE TIME as a kid???? What??

If yall like this guy, yall should go see a therapist. I said what i said

He is really gutsy, to casually drink the substance that is not kind to the dark magicians

Fed-Kun's army
oooh i wonder what the underlying plot is here besides the romance of these characters - like if nocton is brainwashing people, what is his overall goal

IMO Dudu is being kinda paranoic because she's just thinking everyone is brainwashed and on the verge of dying at this point (which I don't think it's the case because people get nuts if they're brainwashed several times, but on the contrary, people around Nocton are still showing consciousness), but at the same time, she has all the elements to act like that with a rightful reason (how can she not be scared/terrified of him with everything he did on the novel and to her character especially?).

It's just that I feel like there's a lot of underlying things we really don't know, but we're still judging everything so easily and shallowly that we're ignoring what's happening in the back. It's a bit stressful being aware of this because it feels like a thrilling game where u need to discover who's the real villain/culprit. One part of me thinks that Nocton is not what it seems, IMO the necklace he gave to Dudu is possibly a magic stone that protects her from his own black magic, and I have other reasons to wonder if he's really such a villain (why did he drink holly water and why does he act as if despite his words, everything Duroa wants to say, think, and do it's ok no matter what -he knows already she's not under his spell so it's not like he's not taking her seriously-). But anyway, if he's a real psycho b4stard, then I'm ready to kick him down there. uwu

At this point, I don't really like most of the characters so far, except for Dudu's family (which is precious), even Dudu is starting to feel kinda eh... lackluster? Idk. I do like Alice, but for some reason I want her to get lost soon so we can focus on the main couple relationship, and we can discover ASAP if Nocton is truly a psycho in this life, or not (yeah, Alice dreamt about Nocton killing Aaron, but idk if her prophetic dreams can have more limits or can be wrong -after all she just dreams about very short scenes, she doesn't know everything, and with a power like that, it's pretty easy to think you're always right-).

Aaron seems to be aware of Alice's situation so this is kinda a coward and tragic situation, but aside from that, I think the feelings that matter the most are Alice's and he's aware of that, that he can't force her, so he's not pursuing her. In a way, he was honest when he said the woman he loved is dead now, so if he insists on that woman, ofc he doesn't deserve Alice. On the other hand, if at some point he decides to start knowing and acknowledging Alice for who she is right now, and not the fantasy of his memories, maybe he'd have a chance with her. Anyway, I prefer it if we can finish with them asap too. uwu

Edit: Also Duroa is ignoring/forgetting the fact that he's the Duke, ofc his net of people and power is wide, there's no need to brainwash everyone just because he has that magic; he already has another kind of power and influence that no people (except for the royalty) can match. Ofc, if my hypothesis it's true, it'd be kinda annoying because then the whole storyline is based on misunderstandings *sigh*.

So Claymore knew who the country bumpkin was lol but doesn’t wanna interfere with her new life as the lady in the house I really hope that you don’t hurt Valrose is all and The Duke Edgar he seems to really care about Valrose to point he’ll go mad but i still do hope he’ll have redemption

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

@AnimefangirlX I'm glad it's not just me. I came to check comments because it felt like the translation quality took a massive drop this chapter. Conversations were really hard to follow and a lot of speech bubbles didn't make any sense as responses to the previous ones.

Users who are viewing this thread